Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ultrabreast

Dear BN-ers,

I have started Ultrabreast about 10 days ago. I am taking the recommended dosage of 3 tabs with food and 99 gm of whey protein everyday. So far, I have had limited body reaction. My nipples darkened the first two days and then appear pinker when I noogle. I am thinking of upping my dosage to 6 tabs a day. Based on your experience, can you please share what worked for you and what did not?

Thanks.

(03-05-2013, 12:34 PM)Kyria Wrote:  Dear BN-ers,

I have started Ultrabreast about 10 days ago. I am taking the recommended dosage of 3 tabs with food and 99 gm of whey protein everyday. So far, I have had limited body reaction. My nipples darkened the first two days and then appear pinker when I noogle. I am thinking of upping my dosage to 6 tabs a day. Based on your experience, can you please share what worked for you and what did not?

Thanks.

do let me know how ultra beast works in about a month of dosage ..
Your the first on this ..
I'm going to try next

I wish you success. My experience was using UB for seven months at 6 pills per day and protein shakes. Unfortunately none of it had any effect. No tingling, itch or growth no matter how hard I wished and looked. I switched to PM at 2000 gms and noticed true reactions in four months.

Thanks. I will keep you posted. Have upped my dosage to 3 X 2caps with food--keeping my protein shakes the same (90-100gms/day). Continuing to noogle.

I have been using BO for almost 3 weeks now--have used up one box and am on my second. Except for my male junk getting limp, I have had no positive change in my breast size--it seems to have gone down, even my underbreast is lower. Still continuing with the regimen. Just found out that UB may be better taken before meals rather than after. I am a bit disappointed but will be still continuing until my second box gets over.

You've got to give UB time. Do not expect to see results so quickly. Its glandular therapy and changes happen on a cellular level. I saw very visible changes around the 3 month mark. The fact that you noted a change in nipples means its actually working for you. I noted darker areaolas first before growth. This is normal progesterone kicking in.

You can up your dose and see how that works for you. Give it 3 months.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon