Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Doctors can be so mean!!! Also, my NBE program what do you all think??

I've also been mistreated by doctors. I know how you feel. I've done some extra research on fenugreek (I just like to know what could happen to my body before I do something) and apparently it can help in most of what you listed, although there isn't sufficient evidence to back it up quite yet. It does react with some medications however, so be wary. And I rather try things for myself than have something that says "inadequate evidence for or against helping certain conditions" as long as it doesn't seem to hurt. Try it before you knock it! Our bodies are all different, so just like finding the right balance of natural herbs to let us grow our breasts, we also have to take care of all our other processes in our own ways. What works for one person to lose weight won't necessarily work for you. What works for one persons constipation or bloating or pain doesn't mean it won't work for you. I've been there. I've been on 5 medications. I felt run down and then I wanted to see what happened if I quit my medication and then I found I felt better without them. I then switched into natural toothpaste, oil pulling and oil cleansing and I feel pretty damn great most of the time. Hopefully fenugreek will help me not only grow breasts but control a few other things.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon