Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Medium Domes Wanted

I'm looking for Medium Sized Domes. Trying to find a set in the US, faster shipping... Thanks everyone!!

(11-05-2013, 02:13 PM)tinytots Wrote:  I'm looking for Medium Sized Domes. Trying to find a set in the US, faster shipping... Thanks everyone!!

hey i actually have medium sized domes, but im in canada let me know if your interested

Hi hopefulgrowing, I sent you an email. How much do you want for them? I may go ahead and get them as I am not ready for them yet so won't be in to much of a hurry. Let me know if you still have them....

(16-05-2013, 07:41 PM)tinytots Wrote:  Hi hopefulgrowing, I sent you an email. How much do you want for them? I may go ahead and get them as I am not ready for them yet so won't be in to much of a hurry. Let me know if you still have them....

sorry im barely ever on this, but i never received an email, does my email even show up on this site/ how about 20 and that'll include shipping because i assume shipping will cost around 5-10 dollars to ship it over there with tracking

haha, i'm not sure. I just saw it was an option so I tried it. Maybe a pm is better. So ya that sounds good. Do you by any chance have an airlock system. Probably not. I need one for sleeping with the domes on... Just let me know how you want me to pay you. Or if you have a paypal account I can do that to.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon