Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lowering chances of breast cancer?

So the discussion about breast cancer has been very obvious in the media and the discussion about certain genes that make you very likely to get breast cancer.

I have family history of breast cancer, my mother, and earlier this year she also got cervical cancer. I've always felt I was similar to my mother. We f.ex. have the same blood type. And now I am very nervous because I know I am very estrogen sensitive, can't even use the bcp. I might get tested for the gene but I want to make a programme that decreases the chances of breast cancer. I was thinking about restarting progesterone cream. I stopped using it because it did nothing for my breasts and might even have made them a little smaller, but I'm thinking it might be the best way to try to prevent breast cancer. I live a healthy lifestyle, don't smoke, rarely drink and try to eat healthy. Do you girls have any suggestions on how it is possible to lower the risk even more? Do you think progesterone cream would help in lowering it?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon