Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hormones

I began using herbals many years ago. I had no results. I switched to estrogen and had fairly rapid and good growth. This was done with my doctor's guidance. I eventually stopped the HRT, but recently decided to try creams to gain back some fullness I had lost. I'm having excellent results. I realize this isn't for everyone. There's always a potential for bad side effects, but that's also possible with using all these different herbals in high doses. If anyone is interested if seeing my results so far, just send me an email. I'm in no way suggesting or recommending anything. Just interested in reading and seeing the results others have gotten from NBE and thought maybe others might be interested in my own.
M

Out of curiosity, which herbs did you try which gave no results? Most are far too weak of an estrogen to do anything for us. Some of them are only useful in natal girls because they actually inhibit the true estrogens, and so if they're estrogen dominant with high E and normal P, it helps balance them. That's soy. It's just strong enough to weaken testosterone in men slightly, but also weakens estrogen. Which winds up with more or less androgynizing effects rather than feminizing. Sadly for those who'd rather become androgynous than feminine, it's also too weak for any mental effect.

Honestly, Hops and PM are the only plant estrogens strong enough to feminize a genetic male and PM is probably the only one that has mental benefits.

I tried Saw Palmetto, Fenugreek, Wild Yam, and others that I don't remember.

(19-05-2013, 02:59 PM)missann Wrote:  I tried Saw Palmetto, Fenugreek, Wild Yam, and others that I don't remember.

Saw palmetto is only useful as an anti-DHT. FG and WY are only useful combined with a strong phytoestrogen.

None of them, in any combination it seems, gave me any noticeable results. Definitely not the results I see some of the members here have gotten. After seeing an endocrinologist, I was given Rxs for estrogen, prometrium and Spiro. I was on that regimen for many years, in one form or another, until I had to stop because of an unrelated medical issue. After being off hrt for a couple years I started using an estrogen gel and progesterone cream 5 months ago. My breasts were saggy and had lost any fullness, but after a couple months I started seeing some fullness coming back. The effect on my nipples has been even more pronounced. I'll post a couple pics in the photo section today.
M

(20-05-2013, 02:00 PM)missann Wrote:  None of them, in any combination it seems, gave me any noticeable results. Definitely not the results I see some of the members here have gotten. After seeing an endocrinologist, I was given Rxs for estrogen, prometrium and Spiro. I was on that regimen for many years, in one form or another, until I had to stop because of an unrelated medical issue. After being off hrt for a couple years I started using an estrogen gel and progesterone cream 5 months ago. My breasts were saggy and had lost any fullness, but after a couple months I started seeing some fullness coming back. The effect on my nipples has been even more pronounced. I'll post a couple pics in the photo section today.
M

No... No combination of only anti-DHT and adaptogens and maybe weak estrogenic compounds would do much of anything. If you never tried hops or pueraria mirifica you never truly gave them a chance.

I'm not sure as much was known about this stuff back then. Believe me, I spent countless hours, days, weeks, months reading anything I could find. It all worked out for the best anyway. Looking back, I'm glad they didn't work.

(20-05-2013, 04:45 PM)missann Wrote:  Looking back, I'm glad they didn't work.

Why's that? Honestly I'm trying to find ways to avoid pharma as much as I can.

(20-05-2013, 04:49 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(20-05-2013, 04:45 PM)missann Wrote:  Looking back, I'm glad they didn't work.

Why's that? Honestly I'm trying to find ways to avoid pharma as much as I can.

As I said, it's not for everyone. What is right for one person may not be right for the next. You prefer to avoid pharma, that's your choice and it may very well be the right choice in your situation. For me, it involved much more than growing breasts. Some of us need more than anything you can buy otc. And more than advice from an internet forum. That's why I sought out help and guidance from medical professionals. Once again, what I needed and chose was right for me, but may not be right for someone else. I'm not here to judge what anyone else is doing, or their goals. Nor am I here to give medical advise. I'm not an MD and don't pretend to be.
M

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon