Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Selling This Gorgeous Goal bra!

They were sold. I just have the baby yellow one. I love these lacy bras. I tend to buy multiple in different sizes and colors to see which suits best. 32 -34 band size is generally when I find the best styles, then I have to sew them in. Rarely will I find a 30 bandSad period.

But let me see what I have. I don't think I have this size. But I'll double check for you.

(25-09-2013, 02:02 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  They were sold. I just have the baby yellow one. I love these lacy bras. I tend to buy multiple in different sizes and colors to see which suits best. 32 -34 band size is generally when I find the best styles, then I have to sew them in. Rarely will I find a 30 bandSad period.

But let me see what I have. I don't think I have this size. But I'll double check for you.

OH, haha, it's ok. I really shouldn't anyways. LOL.

Hi all, I'm making a small bulk order again, does anyone want these bras @$27 each (shipping priority and insurance included u.s.) PM me for payment details:

These may or may not run a cup size smaller like VS. So keep that in mid. This is a thin half cup for great cleavage display with no padding. Beautiful embroidery, tan or blue, take your pic!

75C
75D
75E
80C
80D
80E
85C
85E

75C
75D
75E
80C
80D
80E
85C
85D
85E
90C

Pink Maroon Platinum(BLUE)
70D 70E 75C 75D 75E 80C 80D 85C 85D 85E 90C 90D

Also, I have these left, same price @$27 free shipping n insurance in U.S. only:

These are neat, they remind me of the peco correction bras with that slight bullety shape.

Pink , light green, white

75C
75D
75E
80D
80E

Thin cup, non padded.Red
75D
80D
85D
100D
100E

75C D 80CD 85CDE Blue 75D 75E 80C 80D 85C 90C Yellow

(29-09-2013, 06:07 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Hi all, I'm making a small bulk order again, does anyone want these bras @$27 each (shipping priority and insurance included u.s.) PM me for payment details:

These may or may not run a cup size smaller like VS. So keep that in mid. This is a thin half cup for great cleavage display with no padding. Beautiful embroidery, tan or blue, take your pick!

75C
75D
75E
80C
80D
80E
85C
85E

75C
75D
75E
80C
80D
80E
85C
85D
85E
90C

(29-09-2013, 06:07 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Hi all, I'm making a small bulk order again, does anyone want these bras @$27 each (shipping priority and insurance included u.s.) PM me for payment details:

These may or may not run a cup size smaller like VS. So keep that in mid. This is a thin half cup for great cleavage display with no padding. Beautiful embroidery, tan or blue, take your pic!

75C
75D
75E
80C
80D
80E
85C
85E

75C
75D
75E
80C
80D
80E
85C
85D
85E
90C

OMG! I absolutely love the one in the first picture! Are you going to order one exactly like that one? I might have to wait for the one I ordered to come in to see how it fits first but I really want this bra Smile

Hi Gbabe! I hope it gets there soon!
You can have which ever style you want. I will be ordering a few of each.Big Grin
Brick 

(30-09-2013, 09:37 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Hi Gbabe! I hope it gets there soon!
You can have which ever style you want. I will be ordering a few of each.Big Grin

Thanks! I actually checked the mail after posting here and I got your bra Smile definaty can use it as a goal bra. I got lots of room to grow into here. Love how thick and supportive the band is. I think you where right and I might b somewhere in between a 32 and 34 band. I can wear the 34 but I have to wear it almost the tightest and the 32 I can wear on the most loose hooks and it is still alittle too tight but not uncomfortable. I think I would like to get that dark bra like in the first picture you posted only in a cup smaller then the one I got so I can wear it while I work on growing into this blue one Smile

Sorry if I'm cluttering your thread with my posts. I just realized you said to pm you with questions.

Here is a picture of me in that bra you sent Smile my smaller left breast is on the far end where you can see the gaps. It's about half a cup smaller then my right one Sad sorry for the bad lighting. My camera on the phone is being weird.

I love that bra gbabe Sad

Haha. Oh well.

Yay! So happy you got itWink
No worries, actually, thank you for posting this! So everyone can see how it fits. Can you tell me if you think it is true to size?

And yes, that is an amazing goal bra. I loved them so much, I got more than one in different colors. I agree, very well made. I love how most of these bras do not promote breast separation with those spacy center gores (Angryhate them). I hate that gappy breast look that other bras give after long term wearing. Its my hunch, that is why many women have gaps, the fat migrated out toward the armpit. These bras instead, bring the breasts nice and closely snug to eachother! Remember to swoop and scoopBig Grin so as they grow, they shall collide!

Well, I can do that for you (the bra you want), just tell me which bra color and size in the notes when you pay, same price, $27

Anyone else??

@Abi,
You can still get the blue bra but it will be a larger bandSad I dunno about you, but I like to sew em for a perfect fit anyway. I know its a bitch, but sometimes its worth it when you find that perfect braBlush

Any other bras tickle your fancy?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon