Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Looking for Mental Effects with small dosage of PM Only

Hey all,

I've read through the other posts and haven't found an answer to my question. I'm just wondering what the hive mind thinks. I'm looking to get the mental Benefits from PM but i'm not necessarily looking to increase my bosom size, or more specifically lose size/Function of my friend south of the border..

I'm curious to understand it more, and wonder what a small dosage of PM might do. Something along the lines of one pill a day, but seriously wonder what that would do in general.

I'm interested in hearing thoughts on this matter, and if anyone has any experience with taking just one pill of ainterol.

My best guess is that unless you are just very highly sensitive to PM, and some people are that sensitive, one capsule of Ainterol PM per day will do little more than lighten your wallet.

I agree with Monika. More than likely, a daily dose of 500mg of pm won't have a noticeable effect for you. I think it's important to realize not everyone even experiences mental benefits from taking pm regardless of the dosage they take.

I would be skeptical of trying to get the mental benefits without the physical changes. In my experience, all of the adjustments I've made to raise my pm dosage was to maintain the mental benefits. I suspect I only need about 2,000-2,500 mg of pm to grow breasts, but I need more to maintain the mental benefits. Unless you're willing to embrace the mental changes along with the physical changes, I would suggest against taking pm.

Besides, for all you know, getting the mental benefits may incur a desire to grow breasts along with a loss of interest in your functionality/size. If that possibility bothers you, I don't think it would be a good idea to take pm.

One a day is a maintenance dose for me. What it would be for you is something only you can tell us after you have tried it for a few months, but it is unlikely to cause much of a physical change. As for whether it will cause a mental change for you, it might subtly modify your frame of mind or it might not. I seriously doubt you would notice the change unless you were on it for several weeks, then stopped to see the difference. I do believe most here would agree that the beneficial changes are not instant and sort of sneak up on you until you've been on NBE for a while. A single pill a day does have a minor positive effect on my mental state and helps to keep my bosom something I want to see and feel on my chest.

I have not told my experience here yet, but I started 2 monthes ago with 1 tab/day and nothing else and I am experiencing both mental and phyical changes. Started with fullness in my chest softer skin hair ect. About two weeks ago I noticed a small knot just under my left nipple which I can only assume is the early stages of budding. This was unexpected as I was on a low dose. Now from time to time I would do 2 tabs in one day but I usually stayed between 3500 and 5000 / wk. I even took a week off. I'm also experiencing some fat distribution in my hips and rear. Mentally I love how I feel and how I approach life now. Now I guess I should say last summer I did take the powder form for about 2.5 monthes but I did not tolerate it well and did like how it made me feel and I in no way had any kind of growth. But I stopped in mid October so I doubt there are any lingering effects from that stretch. Ill say this PM is powerful and it will create changes how much and how fast depends on your body and frame of mind. If your not up for physical change I recommend not taking it or maybe starting out even slower maybe one every other day. If nothing happens increase your dosage but go slow to see how your body responds. Also funny and kudos for me my libito has increased a lot. Anyway good luck

My experience is like others who say the mental effects aren't realized right away. I took 500mg PM per day for 10-12 days then up to 1000mg per day for a couple weeks followed by 1500mg per day for a couple weeks. During that time I never noticed a mood change or the "calming" effect some experience. Then I took a weekend off and on Monday, I couldn't figure out why I felt so irritable. Then it dawned on me, PM was reducing my angst. Now, 3 months in, 1500mg/day keeps my mood in check but it also give me a "headache" feeling in my chest and my wife (who knows I take PM but doesn't know how much) can see its effects both physical and mental. I suspect I might get a mental effect at 1000mg but I kind of doubt I'd have much at 500mg. Randomly, I'll take 2000mg per day but I haven't noticed any changes on those days, physical or mental.

So. So.some it'll do nothing, others say it will do something.

I'll try it for two weeks, if something crazy happens I'll stop.

(26-05-2013, 05:17 AM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  Randomly, I'll take 2000mg per day but I haven't noticed any changes on those days, physical or mental.

What sort of frequency do you take 2,000 mg per day?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon