Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My experience with the effects of PM

Hope it's ok for a newbie to jump in here...
This thread strikes a chord with me. For some time I've been in a cycle with my dressing, etc. 3-4 days a week I'd think a lot about sex, wear a bra with forms and gown to bed, then on the weekend I'd stay up late surfing around on a couple of sites, trying to get up the nerve to meet up with some other gurls or guys for sex, all while dressed. Due to home situation making it hard to get out and fear of disease, etc. always ended up masturbating instead. at which point I'd lose my desire, feel bad and not dress for a couple of days, then repeat the cycle.
Since I started PM 2-3 weeks ago, this has stopped. The strong sex urge has diminished greatly. I don't really think it has killed my desire to dress. I still long to wear pretty things and I have worn a gown and bra to bed every night and panties to work every day, but the sex urge has dropped a lot.
I don't know if this is part of what I see others refer to as brain rewiring, but I think it's pretty much a positive thing.
By they way, I'm 61 and recently decided to try growing breasts. Have given up on ever finding the right woman, guess I'm her, lol.

Julie

(10-06-2013, 07:53 PM)karren Wrote:  It's interesting to hear of someone elses correlation between sex drive and feminizing drugs.... and crossdressing.... I've discovered if I let my Prolactin (female hormone produced to promote lactation) levels raise... my testosterone levels drop and my sex drive and my urge to crossdress fall off quickly.... personally I wouldn't mind if I used a supplement to enhance my breasts but if it reduces the urge to dress then I don't want larger breasts... lol. like a catch 22...

I think to what extent pm affects the desire to dress depends on large part your motive for crossdressing. If crossdressing is more of a sexual activity for you, than yeah, you're probably going to lose the urge to crossdress. However if you crossdress for comfort, to relax or to express your feminine side, I don't think pm is as likely to erode your interest in crossdressing.

In other words, unless crossdressing is strictly a sexual thrill for you, I would bet you'll continue to wear feminine clothes, albeit for very different reasons perhaps. I couldn't imagine getting rid of my feminine clothes, just as I couldn't imagine wanting to stop taking pm.

(11-06-2013, 02:34 AM)julie_txcd Wrote:  I don't know if this is part of what I see others refer to as brain rewiring, but I think it's pretty much a positive thing.

Hi Julie.

It sounds like you're experiencing brain rewiring! Big Grin

I hope you continue to enjoy it. You may discover other effects brain rewiring may have on you. Tongue

(11-06-2013, 03:25 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  I think to what extent pm affects the desire to dress depends on large part your motive for crossdressing. If crossdressing is more of a sexual activity for you, than yeah, you're probably going to lose the urge to crossdress. However if you crossdress for comfort, to relax or to express your feminine side, I don't think pm is as likely to erode your interest in crossdressing.

In other words, unless crossdressing is strictly a sexual thrill for you, I would bet you'll continue to wear feminine clothes, albeit for very different reasons perhaps. I couldn't imagine getting rid of my feminine clothes, just as I couldn't imagine wanting to stop taking pm.

Flamesabers, I think you've nailed something in that text that hasn't been delineated in any post I've ever seen here! You're absolutely right - at least in so much as I have observed in myself. My crossdressing is 90% because I prefer to be female and wear female appropriate clothing and 10% autogynephilia related or for sexual gratification - it turns me on a little to wear female clothing. However, because PM reduces my sexual drive, I have noticed only a slight reduction in my desire to crossdress. I often wondered why some say it disappears completely and others don't experience that. Great job deciphering and articulating the difference!

This is a great discussion and, for me, quite pertinent. Although I purchased three bottles of Ainterol many months ago, I have not started taking it, largely based on the considerations of wife, children, other family and friends discussed here.

I do not know if I have GID, but the idea of having breasts, more developed hips, feminine haircut, etc., is on my mind quite a lot. I even work on responding to people in a more feminine way, mostly because I find it so much more appealing and likeable. However, I only became conscious of these feelings over the past 5 or 6 years. Before that, I don't think they even occurred to me.

As a result of the very helpful and thoughtful input from active members of this forum, including Flamesabres, I backed off NBE (FG, RC, SP) early last winter. As I said, I never started up with PM. I think this was a good decision at the time, although the tensions remain ever present. The only thing I have decided with certainty is that I remain free to jump back into NBE. Perhaps there is just no perfect answer for some of us. If I ever figure it all out, I will be a happy person, but I think the same will be true even if I do not.

By the way, I admire those who have made a thoughtful decision to go forward with NBE. It shows resolve and courage.

As another person who isn't sure which way the wind blows, I would like to repeat and expand on some advice I saw in this forum a few weeks ago.

If you're unsure, you can try wearing B-size breast forms and appropriate bra whenever you're not sleeping for a week just to experience the reaction of both yourself and other. How do you feel?

To expand upon that, guys can get their hair styled in a feminine style, so cuts can even be convertible depending on how you "comb" it. There are also wigs. Either would let you stick your toe in the water so to speak without inducing physical changes.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon