Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nippla development????????????????

I'm a straight male. I dont want to be completely feminized, nut I'd like to feminize my nipples. I'd like to make my nipples bigger(puffier, bigger diameter, longer if possible) without other effects. Basically, I want feminie, sensitive nipples, but I don't want to grow a full on pair of breasts. Can anyone suggest anything?

As a cocky albanian once said to Liam Neeson.....Goodluck.
While what I believe you are actually looking for since you described the widening of the nipple, rounder etc, I believe you are referring to the areola. While the nipple itself generally will get longer/thicker during breast development it is to my understanding that the areola enlarges when the breasts are budding and growing. The tissue growth is very sensitive tissue, hence most trans women, men growing breasts for the heck of it, or women genetically tend to feel a bit of pain when being simply pushed in their breasts or as many new people with breasts deal with, bumping in to door ways and such. This sensitive tissue is what I believe to understand causes the very sensitive sensations of touch and arousal.
Breasts become very erogenous to many of us growing breasts, some opposed to others consider their breasts here to be much more arousing than having their member played with. Personally for me, since growing breasts I no longer really feel any arousal in my penis being played with orally or sexually, my breasts have become the central zone for arousal for me. But I stop and start a lot to allow the growth to adjust to others without causing an alarm to anyone including myself.

All in all, even some genetic women have very small areolas and nipples, it really just depends on your body on how it will react to the hormonal changes in your body. But one thing is typically inevitable, you will grow breasts. They won't appear over night, you wont go from a muscular or flat chest to a full b cup in a week or two, it will be very gradual and takes time, but it definitely depends on your body far as how your nipples/areolas will grow as well as how your tissue in your breasts will grow in reaction to the hormonal changes that take place.

Suction cups and piercings may be your only choices if you don't want breast development. I'm not sure what that would do to nipple sensitivity though.

I agree with what's already been said. There is no pick and choose option when it comes to NBE. You could always roll the dice to see how your body responds, but unless you're comfortable with the possibility of developing breasts and maybe other feminizing characteristics, I advise against taking NBE herbs.

If it's sensitivity you're primarily after, I suggest looking into getting your nipples pierced. I've heard that tends to make your nipples more sensitive, though I have no personal experience in that regard. At least with that option you don't have to worry about getting more than you wanted.

My experience has been very similar to that of ConfusedInChicago. I have been using Supple Nipps, and quite quickly progressed from size 2L through 3XL to 4Xl, but now as my breasts gradually develop and my areolas become more conical, my nipples proper have shortened and they no longer respond as quickly to the Supple Nipps and have a greater and quicker risk of developing blisters. I have wondered whether to move back to size 4, but haven't done anything about it, and in the meanwhile am using the 4XLs less frequently and for shorter periods. How much of the permanent enlargement of my nipples and areolas can be attributed to the Supple Nipps is difficult to say since there was already significant growth before I started using them. I have a photo dating from when I was 21 which shows that I then had typical male nipples and it was only shortly after that that I learned that nipples could be erogenous. I have certainly found that as my penis has become less sensitive my nipples have become more so, seemingly by way of compensation. There is definitely a linkage between nipple stimulation and the crotch area, but the feeling seems to be a spasm deep within rather than in the penis.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon