Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Progress

I am 75 and had a strong sex drive since the teens. This caused me many problems along my life. I have always wanted to kill my sex drive so I could concentrate on other things.
Since finding this site, I have tried PM, SP, RC and FG. in various combinations. My progress since starting 3 months ago has been good but I want to step up the progress. After researching the archives here, I see that many advocate using PM only and not using the other herbs that may compete with PM.
So, starting today, I am only using SP and PM. SP to lower the T levels and PM to increase estrogen levels. I will try this for 4 weeks to see if I can get good results.
My use of SP has caused me to lose erections and interest in sex overall which I like very much. The breasts are growing and I love to massage them every day. I look forward to getting larger in a few months.
Which brings me to this question, Do you think this changed formula wil help or hinder my progress? I value any suggestions.

My feeling is that you need something other than SP to achieve what you apparently want. SP prevents testosterone from being converted to DHT, and DHT is supposed to be a stronger androgen than T. so SP should reduce your effective overall androgen levels somewhat as well as helping to protect your scalp hair and prostate from DHT (but I would expect that any damage to those has already happened to you if it's going to!). Some of the effects you have noted are more likely due to the PM than the SP. What you seem to be looking for is an effective testosterone blocker. The most effective ones are prescription drugs of which spironolactone is just one: for more advice on these you should possibly visit www.eunuch.org . For advice on possible herbal approaches search AbiDrew's posts on this site which mention Chlnese skullcap. I've no experience with that, but I was prescribed spironolactone for an 18 month period, which not only suppressed my T but appears to have done so permanently, although it did kick start my previously ineffective NBE. Loss of testosterone has quite adverse effects in some men, quite apart from reducing sex drive, while others will rejoice in it, possibly depending on the gender orientation of their brain and whether they are taking estrogen to replace the T. You have been warned!

I'm interested and perhaps relieved to see someone here that is older than myself - I am 73.

I think that the PM and SP will be fine. I would hazard a guess that at your age the SP isn't required but probably doesn't hurt. Congrats on your results so far!

Thank you for your responses.I am now using 1000 mg of PM 3 times a day and 2400 mg of SP per day. The results have been very good, perhaps because of my age. My goal is to grow breasts to a size that will be quite noticable and I do not intend to hide them. At my age, I don't care and would welcome the stares.
I have noticed several men in the supermarket or other places people gather who have breasts, they show through T-shirts and loose fitting shirts. Perhaps this is a new trend and the stigma of men with breasts is not what it used to be. I will be posting a picture of my progress later on.I notice my testicles have reduced in size and I like that. I hope they get to pea size soon. Don't need them and never wanted them since I was 50 or so.
I am exercising to increase muscle tone. I am in pretty good shape and have a lot of energy even though some think being 75 is too old to want more out of life. I don't want spiro or other prescripted meds. No doctors for me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon