Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Here we go again

Just when I thought I was cured and all thoughts of dressing and boob growth had gone to ZERO after months of being alpha male.

Suddenly woke up this morning with sensitive and swollen boobs , sex drive through roof, tingly body and desperate for the PM again,

Where the hell did this come from ?

How can we go ZERO too HOT in a night ?

Thinking now this must relate too my earlier posts of testosterone level on a girlie or part girlie brain as have noticed this before but this was quick , almost instant,

The only thing I can think of is a new business expansion idea and I have been really gunned up with it last few days, has this rocketed my T levels ?

Oh well it seems I am back with you all again, Lovely too see you again, and time for that "calming PM"

Love Julie, now where are those Bras,
xxxx

Cured? Didn't think there was anything wrong to cure? lol. Like any of us know what the drivers are ... I'm the same way... full speed ahead or dead stop.... no in between...

(14-06-2013, 08:37 PM)karren Wrote:  Cured? Didn't think there was anything wrong to cure? lol. Like any of us know what the drivers are ... I'm the same way... full speed ahead or dead stop.... no in between...

Yep, same here. It never ends.

I stopped for a few months and felt fine....thought I was good as well. It didn't last lmao.

Welcome back, I guess! You've been gone for quite awhile.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon