Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hiding them in male mode

Yeah. I never actually got it either. I did it because I thought that's what was expected of me. And at that time in my life it was all about the path of least resistance. Doing what's expected of me at least to enough a degree as to keep off any closer inspection. That was also the point in my life when I fooled around with a young lady and almost made the BIGGEST mistake of my life I could have potentially made. The only thing that stopped that from happening? For some reason she wanted to do it in the shower, and I didn't. LOL!

I was being particularly stupid that summer. I don't know what got into me, but for some reason I was being especially frantic to prove my masculinity. To myself more than anything I think. It's a really weird summer to look back on now and be like... wth?

I would wear an undershirt made of an elastic material ( stretches )
and sew the area below the boobs. much smaller - so the boobs are pushed up into the upper chest area - the boobs simulate a large masculine chest.
then a very large loose fitting dark shirt. worn over the undershirt.

(01-08-2013, 12:10 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Yeah. I never actually got it either. I did it because I thought that's what was expected of me. And at that time in my life it was all about the path of least resistance.

Yeah about the same, my Relatives are quite Rigidly Staunch in such things to which was why I gave in eventually.
(Sometimes you can only take so much pressure from every direction)

that is why I have not came out to any of them, the reaction from them save for a small few would not be something I would wish on anyone.

I am also not a fan of Crossdressers.com. Weren’t very nice to me. Karren however was very nice. Really the only one. Then I found this site and never went back

Whoa .... Eleven year old thread lol.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This is some high level necromancy right here.... Hey, should I try "hiding" them? Or try "male mode" and see how well that goes? Big Grin

I am somewhat new here. Just looking at everything. Sorry if I did something wrong

And I had to look up Necromancy. Lol

Its just funny when someone digs up age old threads as its kinda rare. Big Grin I've done that too. Nothing wrong with it.

Naw .... Just having fun. I think the this is the oldest bump I've seen in a long time, though lol.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon