Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hiding them in male mode

(18-06-2013, 12:52 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  I think there's middle ground between trying to show off what you have and trying to hide them.

Definitely! And that ended up being the trick back in the before-time. If you try hiding them, you just draw attention of a different sort than if you try to show off what you do have. Either way you draw attention. The way to really hide them is in plain sight. Just treat them as being absolutely nothing at all and people will generally just assume you're either too fat or too skinny and MAYBE comment about THAT, but otherwise, they'll pretty much ignore them.

Basically people will treat your breasts based entirely on how you present them... if you ignore them, they ignore them.

Kids are an exception though, I should warn... I had a little girl refer to me as female before I was even aware she was correct! Just because of my breasts.

(18-06-2013, 12:57 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(18-06-2013, 12:52 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  I think there's middle ground between trying to show off what you have and trying to hide them.

Definitely! And that ended up being the trick back in the before-time. If you try hiding them, you just draw attention of a different sort than if you try to show off what you do have. Either way you draw attention. The way to really hide them is in plain sight. Just treat them as being absolutely nothing at all and people will generally just assume you're either too fat or too skinny and MAYBE comment about THAT, but otherwise, they'll pretty much ignore them.

Basically people will treat your breasts based entirely on how you present them... if you ignore them, they ignore them.

Kids are an exception though, I should warn... I had a little girl refer to me as female before I was even aware she was correct! Just because of my breasts.

Lol! Take it as a compliment Smile

(18-06-2013, 12:56 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Binding yes agreed,

The level of binding I was thinking of was not too flatten them but too
mask the lumps, ie the pointy bits,

After all many males have moobs but we have pointy jiggly ones, so if we take the nipples away by a cover then hopefully they will just appear moobish,

Only a thought

Julie

I used to find that I could wear "plain Jane" white sports bras to protect my nipples working and no one would pay them any attention. The trick is to treat them as just being nothing but a minor annoyance. If anyone notices, they'll assume mild gyno and usually won't say anything because the last thing most people want is to open mouth and insert their own foot. But there are the few exceptions... one of my ex co-workers was of the variety that all he ever seemed to do was insert his own foot.

Of course, in my case, that was actually true back then... it WAS just gyno. By the time I was actively trying to enhance them I was living full-time.

(18-06-2013, 12:56 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Binding yes agreed,

The level of binding I was thinking of was not too flatten them but too
mask the lumps, ie the pointy bits,

After all many males have moobs but we have pointy jiggly ones, so if we take the nipples away by a cover then hopefully they will just appear moobish,

Suppose though that your plan is too successful and you end up having moobs even without applying any sort of binding? Sad It would be unfortunate I think to go to all the trouble of growing breasts just to inadvertently and permanently turn them into moobs.

(18-06-2013, 12:57 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  

I find this to be very true.

(18-06-2013, 12:57 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Kids are an exception though, I should warn... I had a little girl refer to me as female before I was even aware she was correct! Just because of my breasts.

I'm not surprised to hear this considering how small children can be very perceptive and aren't afraid to speak their mind.

Mind you perhaps hardest thing to do which actually draws more attention is to stop playing with and lifting your shirt too look at them,

Rolleyes

Julie

(18-06-2013, 01:38 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Mind you perhaps hardest thing to do which actually draws more attention is to stop playing with and lifting your shirt too look at them,

Rolleyes

Julie

For those that have a decent cup size yes Sad *insert envy here*

a compression shirt or spanxs works... personally I'm trying to hide other parts of my body... boobs are the last thing on that list.... lol

I have moobs. I've had them since I was 7 and first began to gain weight. I'm probably bigger than an 'A' and possibly a small 'B' depending on which breast. I find that wearing an undershirt pulled down tightly and tucked into my underpants works pretty well under a shirt that is a little bit baggy. It is a little different when I wear a T-shirt. I just have to wear something baggy, and I find darker colors conceal things better, that is, until the wind hits me at which point there's no hiding anything.

All I can say is with the obesity epidemic in America and all the estrogen-like substances in our food supply from the use of plastics in food containers, about half of the male population seems to have moobs. I suspect the day will come when they are actively marketing brassieres to men because so many will have such large breasts they will need the support or at least be told by advertisers that support is necessary.

I've only been on PM 4 months, and only on 2000 mg for about a month. It will be interesting to see how far things go.

I thought in Japan they did market bras for men? Personally I wouldn't buy lingerie made for a male! lol.

(18-06-2013, 01:45 PM)nightkat89 Wrote:  [quote='julieTG' pid='76551' dateline='1371559086']
Mind you perhaps hardest thing to do which actually draws more attention is to stop playing with and lifting your shirt too look at them,

Rolleyes

Julie

Big Grin I can SOOOOO relate to that!

julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon