Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hiding them in male mode

flamesabers, I was simply trying to point out that if they're disproportionate as far as weight to height, i.e. tall and scrawny v.s. short and "stocky", the person who's weight is above that of which it should be for their size (short & stocky) will have an easier time "hiding" them from others.

I do agree with you that there will be a point at which cdgirl007 will not be able to hide that which has grown.

Many men have large mounds that people simply take as Gyno or just growth so as long as our pointy bits can be rounded then the curves do not matter too much ?

One girl on here said she covers her nipples with medical hole patch tape , works well she says ?

Any thoughts

Julie

I'd say.... men with moobs are so common that why even try to hid them.... what they don't know is you want them and have gone out of your way to grow them vs them just happened.... because you ate the wrong stuff or took the wrong medication...

Exactly my point , don't hide them just make them look moobish and relax,
Julie
Brick 

Took the kids to a water park today, and this particular park is trying to enforce a "men must wear t-shirts" rule.

There was no explanation, but the gyno was rampant... it was very hard not to notice some of the b or c cups on the larger men and boys. Yeech. A lot of the overweight men and boys were as big as the women.

They weren't trying to hide anything.

I wore my shirt though... it was really cold and I got too perky for comfort. Blush

I agree with the prior posts about the chemicals in the water and plastics... soon enough, we may not even need the PM, just drink the water from a plastic bottle and voila', moobage a plenty.

And, the women are affected in the opposite way with hirsutism and other ills.

Boys will be girls and girls will be boys.

(20-06-2013, 01:59 AM)JustEmily Wrote:  Took the kids to a water park today, and this particular park is trying to enforce a "men must wear t-shirts" rule.

There was no explanation, but the gyno was rampant... it was very hard not to notice some of the b or c cups on the larger men and boys. Yeech. A lot of the overweight men and boys were as big as the women.

They weren't trying to hide anything.

I wore my shirt though... it was really cold and I got too perky for comfort. Blush

I agree with the prior posts about the chemicals in the water and plastics... soon enough, we may not even need the PM, just drink the water from a plastic bottle and voila', moobage a plenty.

And, the women are affected in the opposite way with hirsutism and other ills.

Dang! Just when I decide to grow breasts and get the confidence to express the real me, it becomes commonplace for men to have breasts and my "expression" is muted by the masses. Same thing with pink underwear. I got up the courage to buy some (men's) underwear that had lots of pink on them and a week later, my wife and I go shopping and can't help but notice EVERY store has pink underwear for men. Grrrrrr!

(20-06-2013, 03:52 AM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  Dang! Just when I decide to grow breasts and get the confidence to express the real me, it becomes commonplace for men to have breasts and my "expression" is muted by the masses. Same thing with pink underwear. I got up the courage to buy some (men's) underwear that had lots of pink on them and a week later, my wife and I go shopping and can't help but notice EVERY store has pink underwear for men. Grrrrrr!

Yeah..... if everyone starts crossdressing I'm going to have to go find a new hobby! lol

(19-06-2013, 09:21 PM)karren Wrote:  what they don't know is you want them and have gone out of your way to grow them vs them just happened...

I very much agree with this statement.

I think people will only know differently if you tell them or they ask a lot of probing questions and find out you're not bothered in the slightest by your breast development.

(20-06-2013, 01:59 AM)JustEmily Wrote:  I agree with the prior posts about the chemicals in the water and plastics... soon enough, we may not even need the PM, just drink the water from a plastic bottle and voila', moobage a plenty.

Are we talking moobage or genuine breast development?

Drinking water to grow breasts reminds me of this post:

(07-03-2013, 06:16 PM)PattiJT Wrote:  don't spend your cash on PM, and just start drinking "otter water"!! Rolleyes (psyops have their applications)

(20-06-2013, 01:59 AM)JustEmily Wrote:  And, the women are affected in the opposite way with hirsutism and other ills.

Wouldn't fertility rates plummet if this happened on the large-scale?

(20-06-2013, 03:52 AM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  Dang! Just when I decide to grow breasts and get the confidence to express the real me, it becomes commonplace for men to have breasts and my "expression" is muted by the masses. Same thing with pink underwear. I got up the courage to buy some (men's) underwear that had lots of pink on them and a week later, my wife and I go shopping and can't help but notice EVERY store has pink underwear for men. Grrrrrr!

Why not buy pink underwear sold in the women's section? Besides, it's not like you're jumping on the bandwagon or anything. You're working up the courage to express the real you, not trying to follow the latest fashion trend.

(20-06-2013, 05:04 AM)karren Wrote:  Yeah..... if everyone starts crossdressing I'm going to have to go find a new hobby! lol

But is it technically crossdressing if it's sold in the men's section? Unless there's no more feminine clothes in the women's section, why not just buy from there?

Just went to Hollister the other day to buy some new panties, let me tell you the looks I got. Even the cashier was quite skeptical, but kept her mouth quiet which was a good move on her end Tongue

Moobage vs breast tissue... should this be a new post and discussion?

Some fat collects on the breast, my wife and I were discussing this last night, she says when she gains weight, she gets a bigger chest and when she loses, it goes down.

But she never loses her breasts, and the bust she gained during and after pregnancy has never left after 15 years.

Over the past 40 days on PM and three months prior on FG and RC I have swelled and shrank. I hope I am finally gaining some real tissue instead of just adipose. I think what I saw at the water park was just fat... these people were right out of the film Super Size Me.

I was being a bit facetious with the boys will be girls blah blah thing... but the environmental toxins do effect everyone, and PCOS makes for hairy women.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon