Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hiding them in male mode

I transplanted this discussion into a new thread. See "Our public perception and bigots"

I forgot to mention that I did first file a complaint with store management (sorry couldn't sleep and was up late), the e-mail to their HQ was much later after I was treated with equal contempt by the store management.

(22-06-2013, 05:34 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  I forgot to mention that I did first file a complaint with store management (sorry couldn't sleep and was up late), the e-mail to their HQ was much later after I was treated with equal contempt by the store management.

Hopefully their bigotry will be their undoing. I wouldn't be surprised if they've also alienated their female clientele with such a boorish attitude.

I said the same thing, flame.... only longer, and more angry.

I've used under armor or walmart brand and it helps some what. Only downside is after 30 minutes or so it starts to get uncomfortable due to being tight on chest and down towards hips.

(22-06-2013, 06:02 PM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  I said the same thing, flame.... only longer, and more angry.

My mistake. It looks like we were posting our responses around the same time.

No, I meant to myself. I rant out loud rather than type. I hate typing angry.

The idea of hiding them in male mode becomes invalid after you reach a certain point. I am a B. A 38B. I have serious east-west issues, so they actually "hide" better than those without east-west trouble. Without anything under a shirt, they are rather obvious to even a casual viewer. I just purchased an under armour men's compression Tshirt 2 sizes too small, to have something to put under business clothing for the occasional situation that calls for no distractions. My older one which was only 1 size too small was no longer doing anything useful. I figured 2 sizes down would solve it. Nope. Guess what? Observers will just have to sort out their distraction issues themselves, without my help anymore. If you think you can hide your puppies once they've grown, think again. They even show through a winter coat because they change your profile. Oh, and lest ye believe women's compression tops work better, that is purest folly. Revel in the 21st century!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

sfem -

You posted those pics just to make us jealous (kidding)! They look fantastic. There's no hiding (from) the truth for you.

(23-06-2013, 02:08 PM)sfem Wrote:  The idea of hiding them in male mode becomes invalid after you reach a certain point. I am a B. A 38B. I have serious east-west issues, so they actually "hide" better than those without east-west trouble. Without anything under a shirt, they are rather obvious to even a casual viewer. I just purchased an under armour men's compression Tshirt 2 sizes too small, to have something to put under business clothing for the occasional situation that calls for no distractions. My older one which was only 1 size too small was no longer doing anything useful. I figured 2 sizes down would solve it. Nope. Guess what? Observers will just have to sort out their distraction issues themselves, without my help anymore. If you think you can hide your puppies once they've grown, think again. They even show through a winter coat because they change your profile. Oh, and lest ye believe women's compression tops work better, that is purest folly. Revel in the 21st century!

I agree. I think this is a good reason of why one needs to be comfortable with the girls showing in public as oppose to finding ways to keep them hidden. One doesn't have to announce to the world his/her desire to grow breasts, but the effort to keep your growth hidden will eventually fall apart. Being accepting of them showing in public I think will preserve both money and comfort in the long-term.

(23-06-2013, 03:56 PM)spanky Wrote:  sfem -

You posted those pics just to make us jealous (kidding)! They look fantastic. There's no hiding (from) the truth for you.

I agree. Maybe I should get some underarmour shirts to see how mine look! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon