Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hiding them in male mode

(23-06-2013, 02:08 PM)sfem Wrote:  The idea of hiding them in male mode becomes invalid after you reach a certain point. I am a B. A 38B. I have serious east-west issues, so they actually "hide" better than those without east-west trouble. Without anything under a shirt, they are rather obvious to even a casual viewer. I just purchased an under armour men's compression Tshirt 2 sizes too small, to have something to put under business clothing for the occasional situation that calls for no distractions. My older one which was only 1 size too small was no longer doing anything useful. I figured 2 sizes down would solve it. Nope. Guess what? Observers will just have to sort out their distraction issues themselves, without my help anymore. If you think you can hide your puppies once they've grown, think again. They even show through a winter coat because they change your profile. Oh, and lest ye believe women's compression tops work better, that is purest folly. Revel in the 21st century!

Maybe it's because I just woke up, but could you tell me what "east-west issues" are? Wink Agreed on all points, and awesome photos!

Just to show my ignorance, what do you mean by east-west issues?

Also, congrats. Totally jealous of 2 things (no, not what you're thinking, or maybe more than you're thinking) - the pair of girls and the lack of fur, something with which us relatives of Chewbacca are covered, except where we want it most - on top of the head.

By the way, lovely necklace.

I'm slightly more awake now. Perhaps it's the old "one is bigger than the other"(usually the left one) thing? If so, I'm also a member of the club. Dodgy

(23-06-2013, 05:04 PM)Lisia Wrote:  I'm slightly more awake now. Perhaps it's the old "one is bigger than the other"(usually the left one) thing? If so, I'm also a member of the club. Dodgy

I think sfem is cleverly saying that they don't like the company of each other....i.e. lefty hangs left, righty hangs right.

As far as being uneven, it seems like everyone thinks they are lol

With mine, I don't think they are different, I know! Big Grin

Yeah, mine aren't the same either....I'd just prefer to think it's in our heads.

Left one kinda looks like a boob, Right one is more like a moob, even down to the nipple/areola.

It's weird lol

Mine were the same way for a while. They are still different, but the right one now looks like the left one used to, and the left one looks even better! At least they both look like boobs now. Wink

(23-06-2013, 05:38 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I think sfem is cleverly saying that they don't like the company of each other....i.e. lefty hangs left, righty hangs right.

Shouldn't the breasts be bosom buddies? Tongue

I don't recall who said it, but I remember one member saying when she lies on her side in bed, her higher breast rests on her lower breast like it's a pillow. Why can't all pairs of breasts get along? Big Grin

(23-06-2013, 05:43 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Yeah, mine aren't the same either....I'd just prefer to think it's in our heads.

Left one kinda looks like a boob, Right one is more like a moob, even down to the nipple/areola.

It's weird lol

Have the same problem but I hear its normal and just takes time to even out

Thanks for the compliments! Blush
East-west issues means they have a significant gap between them. In our cases, it is probably mostly a result of the male chest being broad. This btw is one of those things to consider when you are deciding if a bra has a hope of fitting properly. Many are made with too narrow a gap for us.
Flame, go to Sportchek and ask for where they have the Underarmour compression Teeshirts. $35 if not on sale, same as online at the Underarmour store. The white number is from Roxy Athletix. I think you would look great in one. So would Pansy-mae. And a number of others on this forum.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon