Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

sudden and new

Hi everyone, meant to join this forum for a while after stumbling upon it and having hard time with email activation.

Anyways here's a little about me. I am a 22 yr old 6'1" 197lbs male, that stumbled upon this site when trying to learn more about what cause my chest to grow after taking a experimental acne med for 8 months. Well after reading a few posts on another site I learned it was possible to grow female breasts with certain herbs such as PM. I have always had a nostalgia for what it would be like, and decided I would do it. Although being very athletic through highschool, playing sports and all, I coukdnever really gain any muscle mass and retained a skinny somewhat feminine shape. However I never doubted my gender knowing I'm a male 100%.
Being that I'm older now , have a awesome fiance, and not giving a $#!+ (pardon my language) about how people judge my appearance, I've decided to start taking pm.

As of today I have been on pm 6 days, fg and sp 2 weeks.I have mainly swapped over to just pm to maintain function below. Everything so far seems to be going great by the way my body is reacting to pm. I know it seems far fetched and other on another forum say its impossible but I have been experiencing major effects just only 3 days after starting pm. My areola have enlarged somewhat fast, and have been enduring pretty strong soreness and budding I believe. Basically my chest feels like I've done a few hundred bench presses and the soreness that follows a couple days after along with hyper sensitive areola.

Anyways sorry for the ranting, I look forward to meeting new people and those that can support and give me advice along the way.

Being that I don't have before and after I'll upload pics I took a couple days ago for a starting point. Last forum person said I was gaining wieght when I have in fact lost 15lbs from working out. Plus at my height and for my frame I'm skinny and underwieght.

Anyways here's a couple pics

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I would defintely call those buds. It could take years to fully develop mature breasts, but you are definately into Tanner stage 1.

Hello smallfry.

Welcome to the board. Smile

I'm a bit perplexed by your post. Why would you want to grow breasts if you fully identify as a male? Have you talked to your fiance about this?

Taking pm can do a lot more than just incur breast development. Over time taking NBE herbs like pm may degrade your fertility and sexual functioning. There's also the possibility of brain rewiring. The brain rewiring, (aka mental benefits) gained from pm is oftentimes a blessing for those suffering from gender dysphoria. However, this may have the opposite effect on genetic males who are happy being and living as a male. Lastly, if pm incurs other physical feminization changes other than to your breasts, you may discover that women's clothes fit much better than men's clothing.

I think growing breasts is a decision that shouldn't be taken lightly. Its not something that can easily be reversed and may bring about more consequences than you initially anticipated. Even though you don't care about how others judge your appearance, you may find having breasts to be far different than what you thought it would be.

Thanks for the comment!

To flamesabers,
I always had a feminine side to myself in the back of my mind but always held it back but from learning that its possible to feminize my self I actually have a rebellious sense towards it but feel comfortable doing so. I understand the possible outcome of what could happen ranging from bodily changes to the effects on those I kniw and are around me. I've kinda been a lone wolf my whole life and I guess that's why I'm comfortable with doing this. I haven't told my fiance about pm but she does know about fenugreek and has noticed my changes and actually seems to like it for the moment. However if things become complicated between us than I am able to sacrifice what I have now knowing that she should love me for who I am as a being over physically. And I plan on doing this for the long run after researching about it.
Thanks for the welcome!

(17-06-2013, 05:56 AM)smallfry Wrote:  Thanks for the comment!

To flamesabers,
I always had a feminine side to myself in the back of my mind but always held it back but from learning that its possible to feminize my self I actually have a rebellious sense towards it but feel comfortable doing so. I understand the possible outcome of what could happen ranging from bodily changes to the effects on those I kniw and are around me. I've kinda been a lone wolf my whole life and I guess that's why I'm comfortable with doing this. I haven't told my fiance about pm but she does know about fenugreek and has noticed my changes and actually seems to like it for the moment. However if things become complicated between us than I am able to sacrifice what I have now knowing that she should love me for who I am as a being over physically. And I plan on doing this for the long run after researching about it.
Thanks for the welcome!

Well you should be open and honest if you are in a relationship and definitely not willing to sacrifice it. That is kind of sad

I'm in agreement with nightkat. Considering how much pm can affect male fertility and sexual functioning, I think it's best to tell your fiance right away. There may be more at stake than just her accepting your breast development. If having a sex life and possibly kids will be an important part of your life together, it's essential you tell her everything.

That's another thing... I'm kinda sure I'm infertile due to some other things that happened. I've tried to have kids before and no such luck. Perhaps I can get tested until then? Lets just say a ex had a treatable bug she gave me when she cheated on me, and I may have got treated a bit too late.

(17-06-2013, 02:17 PM)smallfry Wrote:  That's another thing... I'm kinda sure I'm infertile due to some other things that happened. I've tried to have kids before and no such luck. Perhaps I can get tested until then? Lets just say a ex had a treatable bug she gave me when she cheated on me, and I may have got treated a bit too late.

that is probably something else you should tell your other half...

I kinda have before telling her before we dated that I've tried to have kids with exes and never did. So I think she knows, and we never talk about having kids. Though we are still noth in college focused on school.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon