Within 4 days

Right breast has swelled,
testes ache,
nipple bases hurt when pressed
the top of the volcano type glands has started swelling,
feet feel silky
male odour gone

This is fast,

May have just have too drop the doses down as only just told my amazing wife that now need some larger tops again as Julie is back on her calming herbs,

Instant Ok

wow she is the best,

However dont want these too suddenly spring out and shock her as she only saw them last time as they just started too ramp and grow , then I stopped ?

She was ok, it was just me for some reason,

This time round its very different though,

First time it was a wish or a want, this time it seems a need ?
ie got to do something and I really want them,

Julie

You have an awesome wife.

on stopping & starting many of us myself included take breaks from at least pm for a variety of reasons including giving our system a chance to rest from all of the extra work we are giving it.

I never go off of SP though myself.

Yes it's a difficult course but enjoyable
Still something has to be done , walking around like a constant erection is a pain,

Many girls on here have come off or just take enought too maintain their growth
, not yet talked to anybody who has had regrets about growing a pair though,

Think if your starting young then without doubt that's a big decision as you have the chance too go all the way

At our age and responsibilities we grow the tits for comfort and our own identity

Julie

Julie

I've rarely seen it better put!

Thank you annabele
Julie
X

Glad to hear you're finding happiness on your path Julie. Your wife is a keeper! Do what makes you happy, and don't be discouraged by anyone who posts a nasty one-liner like "No. Leave me alone." one line above a signature that proselytizes " -Peace, Love, and most of all... Happiness- ". Figured I'd better quote the relevant bits, since the poster in question seems to want proof of past behaviour included with assessments of it.
Go Julie! Be happy!

Thanks sfem
J

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon