Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A strange thing happened

Yep. Totally feminine. As far as your face goes, you don't look male at all. Lucky.

You're looking very nice. As others have said, definitely a feminine face.

Doesn't look too androgynous to me, you could pass as a woman easy!

Actually most women don't have such nice skin without makeup lol

Etna, you have what I would call a female face structure. You have a very wholesome look. Healthy, happy, very inspiring. A beautiful smile too. I hope that doesn't conflict with your mental view of yourself as male. I'm not sure how I would feel if I had a female facial structure, especially a pretty one like you. I have a very masculine face shape. And no, I won't be posting photos of it any time soon. That would cross a line which my wife has drawn that I will not cross.

Woah your soo beautiful I'm hoping I could looks pretty like you one day

definitely girl face

I guess I'm the lone dissenter, but you look male to me more like a teenaged boy who hasn't finished puberty, yet. Maybe not overly masculine, but male enough to pass for a guy. You don't have a prominent brow ridge or a square jaw so there are some feminine aspects to your face, but you look male enough to me probably because your nose is larger than that of a typical woman, not that your nose is large, just larger than a typical female nose. Maybe I need to take more than 2000 mg of PM/day to be able to see you as female or I see something others aren't seeing that tells me this face is most likely male.

I'm going to say you look androgynous. I could see you passing either way you wanted to take it. I find myself attracted to you too.

Awesome face indeed Etna, you are very lucky

I'm looking at your pic on my phone and I'm not sure what you're hoping we would say but to me you look feminine. I'm very jealous. Perhaps is the long hair and your outfit. I've no doubt you could present either way depending on clothes & makeup. Thanks for sharing your picture. I for one really appreciate a face to go with your alias. My profile pic is really me but I completely understand why some choose not to post face pics.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon