Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A strange thing happened

(18-07-2013, 02:02 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  
(17-07-2013, 01:15 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Have you had laser or electrolysis done? Just curious.
No. Like I said, other than the weight loss and NBE, I have done no feminizing at all. I shave my face after (or sometimes still in) a shower so that the hot water softens up the hairs and skin for a closer cut.

Ok. I only asked because you mentioned "hair removal" in your OP, along with NBE and weight loss as things you do that could be considered feminizing.

It sounded like more than shaving to me when you put those two words together, that's all lmao. Then afterwards the phrase "clean shaven". I was confused.

Not a big deal either way, thanks for the reply.
Brick 

OK, I'll reword to clarify. As far as hair removal goes, I have been totally shaven a few times.. Not sure where the impulse comes from but every couple months I'll start shaving and just... not stop. Arms, legs, chest, genitals, it all goes. Nothing below the eyebrows, so to speak.

Yep me too

Julie

(18-07-2013, 08:37 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  OK, I'll reword to clarify. As far as hair removal goes, I have been totally shaven a few times.. Not sure where the impulse comes from but every couple months I'll start shaving and just... not stop. Arms, legs, chest, genitals, it all goes. Nothing below the eyebrows, so to speak.

I do that practically every day Sad

Need to get myself a Silk'n SensEpil sometime...

(18-07-2013, 08:37 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  OK, I'll reword to clarify. As far as hair removal goes, I have been totally shaven a few times.. Not sure where the impulse comes from but every couple months I'll start shaving and just... not stop. Arms, legs, chest, genitals, it all goes. Nothing below the eyebrows, so to speak.

Hahaha, Ok cool, I understand now why it could fit into that category, most males wouldn't considering just shaving their faces to be feminizing themselves. ;p

And yeah, I get that urge myself something, although I wax from the waist down aside from the genital area....and don't bother shaving arms, back, or chest since no more hair than a GG would have ever grew there, thankfully.

I would like to do it everyday tbh, but I'm lazy about it. Not sure why the urge gets stronger a few times a year, since I find it to be equally repulsive to feel/look at yearround lol

Same here. For me it's about keeping the hair in check.

(18-07-2013, 04:52 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Hahaha, Ok cool, I understand now why it could fit into that category, most males wouldn't considering just shaving their faces to be feminizing themselves. ;p

True, but on the other hand some males consider it quite manly to grow out their facial hair.

if you want smooth, get the epilator, it's totally worth it. The hair grows back different, softer and not as stubbly. And while the initial run kinda sucks, it gets easier after that.

I do arms, chest, calves and feet (yes, I am a Hobbit.)

Another board suggests waxing first to get the long hairs out, then using the epi. I did it the hard way, but had some apple pie moonshine to help me along the way. Gotta love rednecks.

(18-07-2013, 04:52 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Hahaha, Ok cool, I understand now why it could fit into that category, most males wouldn't considering just shaving their faces to be feminizing themselves. ;p

Funny, because I don't really consider the periodic and ritualistic removal that I go through to be "feminizing". Feminine, sure, but I see feminizing to be more of a deliberate action. This is a compulsion.

I've had great results from the Braun Silk-Epil epilator. I started plucking my pubic area years ago the hard, laborious way, with tweezers. But I loved the smooth results so much I kept at it. For over ten years I have used an epilator on my breasts, belly, and pubes, and the results have been fantastic. My breasts, which had a moderately thick coat of hair, are now permanently smooth, and my pubes are probably 95% permanently smooth. You can see pictures here:
http://www.dick.net/user/gallery/view/id...uerstchen/
and here:
http://www.dick.net/user/gallery/view/na...id_308582/

I have posted pictures of my breasts in the pictures section here in this forum.

Got too ask
Has your male bit always been that small or did you deliberately make it so,

Your nipples are amazing

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon