Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol US vs. AinterolHerbs

Okay, so I'm about to take the plunge and order some PM. From what I've read, Ainterol is the best way to go, but apparently they have two separate websites?

Does anyone know if there is a difference between
Ainterol Herbs & Ainterol US?

The only difference I see is the US site is not designed well. Waaay too cluttered. Just a tech nerd's two cents Smile

The US site tends to have slightly lower prices, and if you look online, you can probably find a coupon code to save 10% which will likely cover the shipping. You'll still pay for shipping from Thailand, but sometimes, they'll ship from NY.

Thanks! I can't WAIT to place my order. Big Grin

(21-06-2013, 04:57 PM)Lilagirl8813 Wrote:  Okay, so I'm about to take the plunge and order some PM. From what I've read, Ainterol is the best way to go, but apparently they have two separate websites?

Does anyone know if there is a difference between
Ainterol Herbs & Ainterol US?

The only difference I see is the US site is not designed well. Waaay too cluttered. Just a tech nerd's two cents Smile

I HIGHLY recommend Ainterol herbs. I've ordered from both, one month apart and they arrived within days of each other. Ainterol.us (ironically) came from Germany and took about a month. Ainterol herbs came from within the USA and arrived in less than a week.

ainterolherbs.com has a section title Shipped Within USA, it is the it is in the Categories section at the top of the left side column. Everything in that section ships from New York for a couple bucks more, totally worth it compared to waiting weeks for your stuff to arrive from thailand or wherever else. I have been using that section since my second bottle of PM years ago with no problems. I am in Texas and ALWAYS get my order in 3 days max.

I've always bought pm from the ainterolherbs site without any issues. Speaking of which, I'll be ordering more sometime in the next few weeks.

(21-06-2013, 05:13 PM)MonikaT Wrote:  The US site tends to have slightly lower prices, and if you look online, you can probably find a coupon code to save 10% which will likely cover the shipping.

I think the prices are slightly lower on the ainterolherbs. For example, a bottle of pm costs $14.45 on ainterolherbs, but $14.95 on the US site. It's somewhat more noticeable when buying in the larger quantities. The US site charges $179.40 for 12 bottles while ainterolherbs sells at $170.85.

I don't know how the cost of shipping compares between the two sites.

I will remember this in the future. I ordered from the ainterol.us kinda misleading aint it! (Pun Intended) That's where the name came from. Still can't wait for my order I also found a seller in the U.S. on ebay that the price plus shipping was $4 cheaper than from the website. If I timed it right my cream and liquid will get here about the same time next week! I'm so nervous and excited. I have already lost 5lbs also. I want to get down to at least 220lbs.

My apologies. I guess I got it backwards as to which site had the better price.

My only order was in November or December. I bought 12 bottles which I am still using. I remember they were shipped from New York, arrived quickly, and when I went to the post office to pick up my package, it had been delivered to someone else just a couple hours before I got there. I had to open a case with the post office, and a week later, my package was "mysteriously" found. I suspect the person who was given my package realized the error and returned it.

As I recall, the shipping was the same regardless of whether you use the US site or the Thai site.

A peculiarity of the AinterolHerbs site is that the prices quoted for 3 bottles or 6 bottles of capsules are slightly more than 3 and 6 times the price for 1 bottle. Last time I ordered capsules, I ordered 4 single bottles, which was marginally better value. Trivial, but an oddity just the same.

Ainterol Herbs, Only one I have ordered from but their shipping is real fast and they ship from the USA if you order that particular option

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon