(22-06-2013, 01:18 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Nightkat

I am mortified and really sorry

I found the post and had read it out of context

Re reading it , I now see your point

Hope you can accept my apology and we can be ok with each other

Sorry

J

No. Leave me alone.

I'm not trying to stir the pot, but there is merit in both arguments.

It is true that at least I find it annoying when one person creates new top posts several times in one day, some of which make no sense, as if this is her Twitter feed or Facebook wall or personal blog. Apparently, I am not the only one who feels this way, but, until now, I have remained silent. The same thing could have been accomplished with a single thread without causing quite as much annoyance.

It is also true that this is NOT a site about transitioning. This is about people born male who are trying to grow female breasts for whatever reason. We don't know who the majority of the people are or what their motives are because only a small number bother to join, and even fewer choose to post. However, there are those who are transitioning, those who crossdress, those who would consider transitioning if under different life circumstances so they use PM to manage their gender dysphoria without transitioning, those who are some sort of fetishist, and those who have other motives. As to what the majority consists is anyone's guess.

(22-06-2013, 10:49 AM)nightkat89 Wrote:  That defeats the whole entire purpose of this section as most of us dress or are transitioning. Maybe perhaps on another forum?

NightKat,
You've been here less than a month and you're swinging a pretty big stick already with many of the comments you've made. I don't think you understand the scope and parameters of this forum yet and I don't see much, if any respect from you, for anyone else here. Why don't you sit back and observe for a while before making any more posts? Perhaps this forum is not the right place for you.

(22-06-2013, 04:52 PM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  
(22-06-2013, 10:49 AM)nightkat89 Wrote:  That defeats the whole entire purpose of this section as most of us dress or are transitioning. Maybe perhaps on another forum?

NightKat,
You've been here less than a month and you're swinging a pretty big stick already with many of the comments you've made. I don't think you understand the scope and parameters of this forum yet and I don't see much, if any respect from you, for anyone else here. Why don't you sit back and observe for a while before making any more posts? Perhaps this forum is not the right place for you.

You beat me to it, and said it better than I could have anyway.

(22-06-2013, 04:52 PM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  

NightKat,

So you draw assumptions off of one post that I have no respect for anyone else? Read my other posts, please tell me where I was disrespectful. I will be waiting.

To get back on topic, pics related. This is my only mode. Shirt is standard t-shirt. I measure about 37" under and 41" over.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Froger
Thank you
In the spirit of things
Julie

The point I was trying too make before the thread got diverted was that the more photos we can all see of some beautiful breasts being grown and then enjoyed in stealth , it would inspire others too join us.

After all this is supposed to be a "community"

Where we can pool resources and information and incorporate all genders , all personalities on a similar and very wide spectrum line

Julie

I'm just glad the thread is back on track. Would love to see more pic and get some idea of the size and how much they would be noticed in public.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon