Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Photos in male mode

Here you are Julie, both taken on the same day on holiday a couple of weeks ago.

Looking good pansy
Where did you go ?
J

Hi Julie ,
As long as your not wearing skin hugging thin t shirts , most people
wouldn't even know . I find its more of a self conscious thing and my own
paranoia LOL ! I totally understand where your coming from as I,m a builder and
am around lots of people all the time . I find wearing a singlet over my bra and then a loose bigger shirt tends to even the mounds so to speak . I don't get any strange looks . They have envy thinking I work out at the gym if anything !

Looking good Pansy Mae !

(23-06-2013, 09:28 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Looking good pansy
Where did you go ?
J

Thanks.
Aruba

I was at a rock concert last night and was people and tit watching as you do,
And I walked straight into a pair of mounds literally
They were attatched too a young guy who in no way looked femmes, just very ordinary , not noticeable , it was almost as if he had made some boobs by stuffing some socks down a t shirt , but it looked natural

I still do not know what too make of it as my nose literally walked into them

Also I woke up just and the radio was playing "caught in the middle" by lenka

Now last night I asked for a sign too show me if I was on the right path

Ummm,m

The world is a mysterious place

Julie

I am no longer "religious", haven't been for quite a while and I don't know if you are either. Personally, I would have to say that I believe that you got your answer. Smile Good luck in your endeavors. Also, it's nice to have you back here.

Thank you Lisia,

I am not religous as such but more spiritual and have a lot of

unusual events happen around me

Julie

I completely understand, you could have been describing me there. Smile

Saw this thread and have a pic to contribute.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(22-06-2013, 11:10 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(22-06-2013, 10:49 AM)nightkat89 Wrote:  That defeats the whole entire purpose of this section as most of us dress or are transitioning. Maybe perhaps on another forum?

actually their are plenty here who are not transitioning, and present as male, and even several who are using NBE mostly to gain control over their GID.

agree with this heavily, it seems in my opinion, that more so than not are men here developing breasts for the sole purpose of having breasts and have no thought in mind to transition. Some dress, maybe not full time, maybe full time, maybe just in private moments. Others just want breasts becasue well lets be honest who the hell honestly wouldnt want a pair of breasts....if society wasnt so discerning to men with "gynecomastia" i have no trouble believing all men would want nice round bouncing sensitive breasts. The sensitivity alone for me i swhat got me addicted to PM and to further my progress. only in month 1 still but soon as something happens ill be sure to update, not interested in transitioning either just want some boobs that fill a nice bra for when i dress privately and hpefully when i get the courage to go out and about

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon