Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Swanson BO is Strong!

word of caution

Treat BO really carefully

Am sure some girls will back me up here , but with pm yes we can tiptoe in and tiptoe back out if growth is wrong for us, but with BO it can really upset the applecart and can change your whole system ,and then theres no going back ???

Just my view

Would leave it alone, sure Issabelle will be around soon too either agree or disagree

J

(26-06-2013, 05:32 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Am sure some girls will back me up here , but with pm yes we can tiptoe in and tiptoe back out if growth is wrong for us, but with BO it can really upset the applecart and can change your whole system ,and then theres no going back ???

Just my view

I see this issue as a matter of principle rather than how potent BO, pm or any other feminizing herb is. Pursuing NBE is not a decision to be taken lightly I think.

Hiya,

I bought Nature Day product which is a basic herbal breast growth.
I then found out about PM and ordered PM tabs and cream and will be sending back Nature Day stuff.

I have now found about BO and Transfemme as well as the Swanson Premium Raw Ovarian Glandular Tabs.

The PM tabs are 500mg and the seller recommended 2 tabs twice a day plus rubbing in PM cream. I have also bought the Bosom Beauty2012i breast pump system.

I am MTF TS and quite happy to start glandular therapy with BO but can realistically with PM?

Honestly... I'm not sure if that can really be answered. I'd say it's probably better to either/or... At least at first.

And I'd take a lot more PM than that if I were you. Those recommendations are for genetic females.

(27-06-2013, 12:07 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(26-06-2013, 05:32 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Am sure some girls will back me up here , but with pm yes we can tiptoe in and tiptoe back out if growth is wrong for us, but with BO it can really upset the applecart and can change your whole system ,and then theres no going back ???

Just my view

I see this issue as a matter of principle rather than how potent BO, pm or any other feminizing herb is. Pursuing NBE is not a decision to be taken lightly I think.

Words that should be like law!!!

(26-06-2013, 05:32 PM)julieTG Wrote:  word of caution

Treat BO really carefully

Am sure some girls will back me up here , but with pm yes we can tiptoe in and tiptoe back out if growth is wrong for us, but with BO it can really upset the applecart and can change your whole system ,and then theres no going back ???

Just my view

Would leave it alone, sure Issabelle will be around soon too either agree or disagree

J
What are PM tabs?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon