Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

brain rewire dosage

After I change my PM intake to 2000mg per day for a month and reduce to 1000mg per day, the 1000mg PM seem not able to maintain my brain rewire status and tend to consume more PM to maintain it

Anyone have similar experience?

If you were to read other threads about the "brain rewiring" effects, you will find everyone who claims this effect has a similar experience. Some find they have to keep increasing the dose over time to maintain the effect.

sounds like substance dependence to me....

(24-06-2013, 06:45 PM)andielee Wrote:  After I change my PM intake to 2000mg per day for a month and reduce to 1000mg per day, the 1000mg PM seem not able to maintain my brain rewire status and tend to consume more PM to maintain it

Anyone have similar experience?

Yes, I've had similar experiences. I've adjusted my dosage several times over the last year to maintain the brain rewiring effect. Here's a thread I recommend reading for more information.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14105

(24-06-2013, 10:44 PM)karren Wrote:  sounds like substance dependence to me....

Maybe it's just me, but I find the phrase "substance dependence" to be a loaded term.

My usage of pm hasn't had a negative impact on my life. I don't get "high" when taking pm. When I have reduced my dosage I don't go in withdrawal. Instead, some of my male urges reemerges.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon