Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PARASITE CLEANSE

I want to try a parasite cleanse. Has anyone here done one and what results have they had?

I keep reading different things such as wormwood which a renowned dewormer is actually toxic. So I get scared when I see things with it in. Cloves, black walnut hull so far seem okay.

Any ideas are appreciated. I think some of my lethargy, skin, dark circles, digestive issues might be parasite symptoms. UGH!!!!!

Someone here was doing a cleanse but I can't recall who! MEH!

pretty sure grapefruit seed extract can kill internal parasites (if i remember right) but you should see a dr for health concerns because parasites can travel to other parts of the body to live besides intestine. such as in leg fat, brain, lungs. not to freak you out at all. lol i use grapefruite seed extract liquid faithfully for anything from a few drops to purify my tap water, killed warts with it, killed tooth infection with it, killed streph throat with it, killed mrsa with it, thrush also. has a bunch of homeopathic remedies Smile lol ive used it for many years

I did read this too!! That they try to dig deeper also when they thinks they're dying.

It's really toxic is not good for this condition, and the grapefruit seeds internally kill these parasites, good for cure.

fair warning it will make you have to #2 very bad within an hr of divesting liwuid gse drops. I've used the stuff for years for other issues like candida, strep,staph ect. after its in you it's main mission is to get ALL the bad stuff out lol Smile

I did a parasite cleanse, humaworm, it actually has many many herbs in it that would be beneficial to nbe but I did not see any parasites like I expected to and it is absolutely vital you get a minimum of eight cups of water every day for the month which can be hard to do... Now I just take diatomaceous earth mixed with clay bentonite ( I think 63% 37%) I like it better because often with the cleanses they say you should do a second one 3 months later because the first doesn't guarantee to kill them all especially if you don't get the needed amount of water.

But ya check out humaworm's website, they list all the ingredients and how many mg of each is in it. I compared it to a lot of other parasite cleanses and it had all the ingredients they had and then some. But the diatomaceous earth and bentonite clay is what I prefer just cause there are a tremendous amount of other benefits it offers you - lots of minerals in it.

Omg I am totally going to get some grapefruit seed extract for candida! I hope it works for me.

just make sure its a day that you are HOME all day lol yoi'l spend time on the potty after ingestion. about 10 drops in cup of juice lol use the liquid is so much better

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon