Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bra size

So I decided to get a measuring tape and after measuring myself I have been wearing the wrong bra size especially band. I tend to get 36C when after measuring I should be getting a 44 B. Best of all once I get paid there is a beautiful Balconette bra on ebay for relatively cheap. I will probably purchase this weekend after I get paid. I for one am so happy I found this forum.
Who else loves EBAY?

(01-07-2013, 11:06 PM)Davidhasbreasts Wrote:  So I decided to get a measuring tape and after measuring myself I have been wearing the wrong bra size especially band. I tend to get 36C when after measuring I should be getting a 44 B. Best of all once I get paid there is a beautiful Balconette bra on ebay for relatively cheap. I will probably purchase this weekend after I get paid. I for one am so happy I found this forum.
Who else loves EBAY?

You're not alone. I remember seeing a statistic somewhere that said 75% (or was it 95%?) of men wear the wrong size bra. Smile

Honestly, it is hard to use any accepted calculation method to fit a bra on a male body. There have been threads on this in the past. Not only are women's clothing sizes a mystery, even to women, but the male skeletal structure is shaped slightly differently in the torso. Sizes are unique from brand to brand and even from one style to another within the same brand. Short of going to a store and getting professionally fitted (some on this forum have done this) the best you can do is buy lots of bras and find one you like and which seems to fit comfortably and give you the appearance you seek.

I wear a 36B without forms..... though they say I should wear a 38....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Karren, thank you. I was on both sides of the number. I'm not surprised. LOL

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon