Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Remarkable forum

I just joined up after lurking for a few weeks.. I have learned a great deal of very useful information here.

Like many I guess, I had issues when I was much younger... sort of worked through them and found a very wonderful wife who has encouraged me throughout the years. Have tried many methods... none of which really worked.. [well, perhaps in my hopeful imagination, they might have].

Tried FG,SP,RC.. the usual.. creams, pills. Nothing really helped significantly. Even tried PM ... but from a no name company. Then I found this site.

I have since ordered, and received, a small shipment, of Ainterol PM.. And for the first time, feel as though there might/could be progress. Nipples are quite tender, and a possible , albeit small, increase in size [but again, that might be wishful thinking]

A question though... does anyone use PM cream from Ainterol in conjunction with the pills? If so, do you feel it does any good? Or should one just concentrate on the pills?

Many thanks

Mickie

A lot of folks on here use the cream but it's mainly for those who have stretch marks they want gone. If you are looking for a topical that is just for breast growth I recommend the ainterol breast atomizer xr-1. It has one purpose and when combined with the PM caps or liquid is said to be great, or by it's self if you don't want the other benefits of PM in the whole body.

Hello Mickie.

Welcome to the board. Smile

A number of members use or have used the cream form of pm in conjunction with the capsules. I'm not sure how it has worked out for them. I've stuck with using just the capsules and I think I've gotten decent results so far.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon