Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New here

Hello everyone,
I recently joined the forum. I am 35, 180cm tall, 70kg definitely not masculine man. I've always been interested in growing titties since puberty, now the feeling to do it is getting stronger and stronger everyday. Do you think I have any chance at my age? Which herbs should I take and dosages? I'd be happy with little titties but I am concerned with my sex drive, will it be affected a lot?

Thank you all for your answers.

Kisses,
Erika

Welcome to the forum. Most of your questions will answered if you look through the FAQ referenced in my signature. Most of the rest will be answered if you use the search feature.

NBE herbs do have the potential to lower or destroy your sex drive and your ability to perform. Do you still want titties even if you can never get it up? Are you in a relationship? How does your partner feel about you growing breasts? S/he has a right to know. How are you going to deal with family, friends and co-workers when the mounds on your chest are too large to hide? Breast tissue is somewhat solid and not easily disguised if you plan on still being perceived as a male. Smaller is easier to hide than bigger, and the process usually takes a few years so there is time to stop if you decide to, but there are a lot of things to consider.

(02-07-2013, 06:01 PM)MonikaT Wrote:  Welcome to the forum. Most of your questions will answered if you look through the FAQ referenced in my signature. Most of the rest will be answered if you use the search feature.

NBE herbs do have the potential to lower or destroy your sex drive and your ability to perform. Do you still want titties even if you can never get it up? Are you in a relationship? How does your partner feel about you growing breasts? S/he has a right to know. How are you going to deal with family, friends and co-workers when the mounds on your chest are too large to hide? Breast tissue is somewhat solid and not easily disguised if you plan on still being perceived as a male. Smaller is easier to hid than bigger, and the process usually takes a few years so there is time to stop if you decide to, but there are a lot of things to consider.

Hi Monika, thank you for answering me! At the moment I have no relationship, I am not really concerned about performing but I just don't want to loose my sex drive totally. I know there are some many social issues to consider, maybe I would just like to do a trial and consider if continuing or not after...Tongue

Hello Erika.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

(02-07-2013, 02:43 PM)Erika78 Wrote:  Do you think I have any chance at my age?

Certainly. There are members older than you that have had success with growing breasts.

(02-07-2013, 02:43 PM)Erika78 Wrote:  Which herbs should I take and dosages?

There isn't a standardized regime for NBE. A commonly used herb is pm. A baseline dose for genetic males taking pm is 2,000 mg, though you may find you need a different amount to achieve growth. You may also find your body tolerates the extract or powder form of pm better than the capsules.

(02-07-2013, 02:43 PM)Erika78 Wrote:  I'd be happy with little titties but I am concerned with my sex drive, will it be affected a lot?

It really depends on the individual. If your sex drive is an important part of your life, I would recommend against pursuing NBE. My sex drive has gone down a lot since starting on NBE. I'm not bothered by this but others like yourself being put in the same situation may be disturbed about having a minimal interest in sex.

I agree with Monika about looking through the NBE FAQ and doing some searches on these sites. You can learn a wealth of information and experience about NBE from such sources.

If you feel uncertain about the social issues of having breasts, I recommend using breast forms rather than herbs for a trial run. As far as getting a bustline, breast forms are faster, has no risk of side-effects, and won't incur any permanent changes to your body. Plus, you get to pick what size you want to be. Tongue

welcome.. Good people here with a lot of great advice and experience

Good luck.... but make certain your partner knows

(03-07-2013, 12:09 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Hello Erika.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

(02-07-2013, 02:43 PM)Erika78 Wrote:  Do you think I have any chance at my age?

Certainly. There are members older than you that have had success with growing breasts.

(02-07-2013, 02:43 PM)Erika78 Wrote:  Which herbs should I take and dosages?

There isn't a standardized regime for NBE. A commonly used herb is pm. A baseline dose for genetic males taking pm is 2,000 mg, though you may find you need a different amount to achieve growth. You may also find your body tolerates the extract or powder form of pm better than the capsules.

(02-07-2013, 02:43 PM)Erika78 Wrote:  I'd be happy with little titties but I am concerned with my sex drive, will it be affected a lot?

It really depends on the individual. If your sex drive is an important part of your life, I would recommend against pursuing NBE. My sex drive has gone down a lot since starting on NBE. I'm not bothered by this but others like yourself being put in the same situation may be disturbed about having a minimal interest in sex.

I agree with Monika about looking through the NBE FAQ and doing some searches on these sites. You can learn a wealth of information and experience about NBE from such sources.

If you feel uncertain about the social issues of having breasts, I recommend using breast forms rather than herbs for a trial run. As far as getting a bustline, breast forms are faster, has no risk of side-effects, and won't incur any permanent changes to your body. Plus, you get to pick what size you want to be. Tongue

Thank you flamesabers for your welcome and the very complete answer!
I am already using little breast forms and I am very comfortable with them! I already have kind of a andro figure as I am skinny and without any body hair, I did IPL and waxing so mostly nothing grows out now. Smile I was thinking to give a month trial on PM to see how I feel and to evaluate if continuing or not, do you think I can get noticeable/irreversible changes in this period of time?

(03-07-2013, 02:36 AM)Mickie Wrote:  welcome.. Good people here with a lot of great advice and experience

Good luck.... but make certain your partner knows

Thank you Mickie! Smile

(03-07-2013, 09:55 AM)Erika78 Wrote:  I was thinking to give a month trial on PM to see how I feel and to evaluate if continuing or not, do you think I can get noticeable/irreversible changes in this period of time?

If you're worried about irreversible or noticeable development, I advise against taking any NBE herbs for any duration of time. Everyone's different so there's no guaranteed timeline of how long you can take pm before reaching the point of developing permanent breast tissue.

If you still want to go through with this, you might get some fat redistribution to your breasts (which is reversible once you stop taking NBE herbs), but it's doubtful I think you'll get breast buds in just one month. You might get no development at all, or you might get more than expected.

(04-07-2013, 12:31 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(03-07-2013, 09:55 AM)Erika78 Wrote:  I was thinking to give a month trial on PM to see how I feel and to evaluate if continuing or not, do you think I can get noticeable/irreversible changes in this period of time?

If you're worried about irreversible or noticeable development, I advise against taking any NBE herbs for any duration of time. Everyone's different so there's no guaranteed timeline of how long you can take pm before reaching the point of developing permanent breast tissue.

If you still want to go through with this, you might get some fat redistribution to your breasts (which is reversible once you stop taking NBE herbs), but it's doubtful I think you'll get breast buds in just one month. You might get no development at all, or you might get more than expected.

Thank you flamesabers for your answers, I will update you about my decision... Shy

Hi Erika78! Just wanted to share with you that yes sex drive goes way down after being on it a little over a month but if provoked the right way thhe sex drive can be amazing. My fiance loves how she can get me riled up just by teasing, and foreplay is definately more intresting. Sorry if there is tmi. All I can say is I love my body for its new shape, and the feelings (sensitivity to touch) that I experience now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon