Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What's better biovia or ainterol PM

Rainbow 

Hi i've been using Biovia PM for the last 3 months the results i achieved were my testicles shrunk to the point they nearly disappeared, penis reduced in thickness and length with erections which only happened when i really got excited, my hair started growing back, breasts became a little bit fuller and my nipples got about 10 mm bigger and i loved them being sucked on as before that had no arousal effects at all. I really want more breast growth, the experience of budds growing and them bouncing as i walk am i better using Biovia or ainterol Pueraria mififica.please help. When i get some real growth i will post my progress as it is so good to see others achieve..Tongue

From what i have read PM is very powerful a lot of people use ainterol but the effects you are describing sound like your PM is working. So if it aint broke don't fix it I say. Unless one is cheaper. The growth takes lots of time. The fact you have experienced growth as well as all of the other effects in only three months some will be jealous. It does sound like it's working and these effects should get stronger as time goes on. Remember it can take years to grow full breasts!

I am new here within the last month. So good luck to you on your journey and if my PM ever shows up I will be starting my next stage. Where does your PM come from is it in the USA because I am never ordering outside the US again the wait time just to have it leave Germany was like 2 weeks.

Hmmmmmm
Agreed
Ordered ainterol weeks ago and still bloody waiting ?

In the meantime ordered mirifica uk and here next day

Dont know why i was tempted by the rd1 ?

Julie

I order mine from ebay comes from new york to ohio in three days tops three bottles for about 58.00 free shipping

(04-07-2013, 03:07 AM)sexless6969 Wrote:  I order mine from ebay comes from new york to ohio in three days tops three bottles for about 58.00 free shipping

I too got mine from ebay.. took 5 days and that was to Canada.. no complaints there

Thanks guys for the feedback and would i be better using progesterone cream to help my buds come out as i want bigger boobies so bad .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon