Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM

(16-06-2013, 03:56 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Your welcome. Cool

Thanks you s2

(16-06-2013, 06:04 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Oh yes, females clothes do fit better. Smile

For me it's a wonderful confirmation that pm is doing a lot more than just breast enlargement.

Nice Cool

But you will need a new wardrobe, dont you? =s

(16-06-2013, 05:22 PM)vitoria2013 Wrote:  
(16-06-2013, 03:56 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Your welcome. Cool

Thanks you s2

(16-06-2013, 06:04 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Oh yes, females clothes do fit better. Smile

For me it's a wonderful confirmation that pm is doing a lot more than just breast enlargement.

Nice Cool

But you will need a new wardrobe, dont you? =s

Yeah, I'm gradually changing my wardrobe. I recently bought some new shorts. In the interest of conserving money and not being wasteful, I'm making gradual changes rather than dramatic change outs with my wardrobe.

(16-06-2013, 05:42 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Yeah, I'm gradually changing my wardrobe. I recently bought some new shorts. In the interest of conserving money and not being wasteful, I'm making gradual changes rather than dramatic change outs with my wardrobe.

xD

Im starting to change a bit to experiment.

kisses :*

IM REALLY LOST Sad

Well, i stopped taking the meds for 1 week after, 1 week, i started to eat FG and Soy Isoflavone (im eating them integral), so, i started to feel bad i was losing desire to eat and feeling bad and depressed, and i was feeling careless for no one again, what i have? Sad

So started again and i back to feel better, taking these makes much easier to be nice with people, but before i start to retake the meds, i was feeling so egoist and rude and dickhead. I felt that i lost some weigth really fast during the week i stopped.

Maybe there is something with my body, for too long i gave a damn for it, but, its strange, but the meds makes me care more for my body, its like the meds makes me feel that my body is precious for me, but, on the sametime it makes me feel that im more ugly and i need to get beautier, but, the meds already makes me see me beautier, but, there are things that i could do to get beautier, its really strange, its not common to think things like "how i can get beautier?" or "where i will find info to get beautier?"

Im having too much nightmare of people trying to kill/hurt me, is it common?
And im dreaming too much, like 10~12 dreams/night, usually i had +- 3

Kisses.

I've had more vivid dreams since starting PM, and I remember them better.

Not nightmares, just strange dreams.

(02-07-2013, 11:37 PM)JustEmily Wrote:  I've had more vivid dreams since starting PM, and I remember them better.

Not nightmares, just strange dreams.

Hmmm, thats good ^^
Nightmares r strange.

About dreams became more vivid, i felt something like that, my dreams had become longer and im starting to have more control over them and im thinking better on my dreams.

Kisses ;*

For me I think my mind just goes in cycles when I have vivid versus fleeting dreams or nightmares. I don't think pm has had any impact on this.

(03-07-2013, 11:57 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  For me I think my mind just goes in cycles when I have vivid versus fleeting dreams or nightmares. I don't think pm has had any impact on this.

I have cycles too, lately i have been depressed.

About dreams i had one dream very strange, i was on a mineral mine and later gone to an industry, on the industry something exploded, so a group of people had to go there to extinguish the fire, but when they were near the fire, another explosion ocurred killing them. Them a voice said "I want them to extol me", for me it was God, but i did not understand. Huh
Later i had another, There was me, other childs and Jesus, so Jesus said for us to collect 80 sticks and he left, so i said to the others "well, we could only get 1 and ask Him to multiply", but the others didnt said anything. Huh

So i will have to gather 80 sticks.

And i dreamed that my heart was sick and i was dyeing Sad
I had some others strage where on the dream i thought that i was dead on rl and got very nervous before woke up
[i think its my subconscious saying "give more valour to your life!"]

Kisses :*

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon