Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The small things...

I've noticed with this NBE that things happen slowly, but that may be a good thing, as far as acceptance by those around you to see a gradual change rather than instant breasty appendages where there weren't any the day before.

But it is the little things that suddenly come to notice that give a little nugget of hope and surprise.

For example today whilst doing some hair removal I saw that my downward vision on either side, was impaired by two mounds of flesh, and when I was playing pool the other day my arm kept brushing past my chest where it would not have been previously, both brought a smile to my eyes.

Ha yes indeed
while brushing my teeth the other night I stood up and brought my arm
straight down,

It hurt as it bounced of a perky mound that was not there a few weeks ago

Julie

(04-07-2013, 01:21 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Ha yes indeed
while brushing my teeth the other night I stood up and brought my arm
straight down,

It hurt as it bounced of a perky mound that was not there a few weeks ago

Julie

Little jealousy here.. lol.. But in time, I should be able to see/feel a mound.. Right now I do have tender nipples... but that is it ..MAYBE a small mound.. but that is probably wishful observing

Hello Holmes,

Yeah, it's nice to get little reminders about the progress of our development. Smile

Here's a thread I started a while ago on this topic. It gets a little off topic at some points, but otherwise I think it's a good read for all the different ways you can notice your budding breasts.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=12520

Lol I always accidentally hit mine on my car door, or bathroom door when I'm in a rush and does it hurt! Like every one else says though you can only smile and know that things are looking good Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon