Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Male and female brains

(13-07-2013, 03:07 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(11-07-2013, 07:16 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  i scored 0 in the middle, some of you guys are more feminine than me

Your comment reminds me of an observation I made regarding a female co-worker a few weeks ago. I noticed she had a typical black sports watch, while I on the other hand have a pink/purple Timex expedition watch.

People still wear watches? LOL, thought that was before my time, and
I'm in my thirties.
Pun not intended Tongue.

(13-07-2013, 02:08 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(13-07-2013, 03:07 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(11-07-2013, 07:16 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  i scored 0 in the middle, some of you guys are more feminine than me

Your comment reminds me of an observation I made regarding a female co-worker a few weeks ago. I noticed she had a typical black sports watch, while I on the other hand have a pink/purple Timex expedition watch.

People still wear watches? LOL, thought that was before my time, and
I'm in my thirties.
Pun not intended Tongue.

We're both talking about wrist watches right? I understand where you're coming from if you're referring to something like pocket watches, but wrist watches? Huh

I'm in my twenties and I find it a lot easier to glance at my wristwatch than to get my phone out of my pocket just to check the time.

There's clocks everywhere! lol, wristwatches are going extinct, I tell ya!

I really don't mind if you wear one though, just messing around. I never have. To each their own. Its not because I'm tethered to a cellphone either. Mine stays turned off most the time tbh.

So yeah, it's probably just me that's weird lol...I have a pretty accurate internal clock, so maybe that's why.

Now if I put a watch onto my nipple , I would know the time almost every 2 minutes,

Talk about clock watching

They say a watched kettle never boils ,

Julie

(13-07-2013, 05:21 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Now if I put a watch onto my nipple , I would know the time almost every 2 minutes,

Julie

Nipple watches? Huh

I get the feeling we've hijacked this thread.

(14-07-2013, 12:39 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(13-07-2013, 05:21 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Now if I put a watch onto my nipple , I would know the time almost every 2 minutes,

Julie

Nipple watches? Huh

I get the feeling we've hijacked this thread.

...makes a mad dash to the patent office

Keeping abreast of the times

Hi All you awesome people Smile Here is a short test at the bottom of this page you might like http://feminizationsecrets.com/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon