Poll: What is your primary motivation for wanting breasts? More than one choice is allowed. - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Don't know why, just want them
12.50%
12.50%
For sexual stimluation/gratification, with or without a sexual partner or partners of any gender
20.11%
20.11%
Want to be more feminine or in support of crossdressing for non-sexual purposes
21.74%
21.74%
Want to experience it as part of living the one life we get to live
25.54%
25.54%
As a step in transitioning to a female body
15.76%
15.76%
Other
4.35%
4.35%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Reasons for people with penises growing breasts

Ok, this keeps coming up in passing, so now I am curious. I'd like to have a more informed opinion of how many people born with a penis on this forum are growing or wanting to grow breasts for which reasons. So I am trying making a poll to see what it might show. I believe most people will have multiple reasons for doing this and quite probably are conflicted about it. So please just choose the one answer that best matches your primary motivation if possible. If one answer really doesn't cut it for you, choose more than one. Do not choose them all.

Well done sfem
Had too look twice at the title , thought we had been spammed again,

Damn blast , just read that we could do 2 answer

Julie

Everyone here knows by now where I stand on this lol...

I did answer the poll though.

sfem,

I think you're right about most people having multiple reasons for pursuing NBE. I picked option 4: Want to experience it as part of living the one life we get to live.

Mine is quite clear: Transitioning to a MORE FEMININE body shape. I like the fact that I am feminine and a smooth curvy body just adds to it. I have long ago reconciled that I have a thingie, I just like being as feminine as possible and I see my thingie as my clitty.
I tried pharmacy-derived products years ago (at age 14 and again, legally, from 18-22) but ultimately felt I was dumping very unnatural chemicals into my system.
I like the NBE approach --- it gives me what I want and keeps my body from the uber-chemicals of pharmacalogic derived meds.

I checked all of the above... Cool

I grew boobs at puberty, and it wasn't from being fat, which I wasn't. High schoolers are merciless, so there was discussion of having them removed.

That never happened, and as my give-a-shit broke a long time ago, I'm glad it didn't. I considered myself one of the lucky trannies who didn't need fake boobs!

Anyway, at this point, I dress and present more female than male... at a 38C/36D there isn't much hiding them anyway. Thus... since I display boobage every day, I want them to be bigger! Having already had noticeable breasts for 20 years makes that an easy decision.

I used a program like Flat2Fem for about 6 months, which added about 2" to my bust (fenugreek, red clover, saw palmetto, massage). Anxious to get my hands on some of that magic PM you all talk about, and see where I can go. Next paycheck! Wink

Hey, all. I've been lurking for months now, this being my first post. Like others, puberty hit me like a brick. Of course, at the time, I never really noticed what was going on. I wasn't aware of hormonal imbalances, at least not of this extent. I'm 20 now, and more than ever my eyes are rather open to the fact that my hormones were clearly out of whack. And they most likely still are. I remember being more interested in presenting female as early as two years of age. Without rambling about my experiences so far, I just wanted to state what I believe to be my main reasoning for wanting to grow breasts, or rather enlarge what I've already been endowed with. Mostly, it just feels like the way I'm supposed to be. There's a large amount of sexual thrill for me. More importantly, though, further feminizing myself just feels "right". I used to hate my breasts, but as I grow older, I just become more thankful. Sure, it still leads to a lot of confusion within my own mind, but looking back, there have been many signs pointing to the fact that I simply would rather be female. As for now, though, I'm trying to give myself more time to be sure. I've been through a couple of bottles of PM, spread over a few months. And, as expected, I reacted fairly quick. I am currently not taking any, but I do have half a bottle. Some days, it's hard not to start again. Disposing of the rest certainly makes me uneasy. To end this rant, I'd just like to say I'm highly appreciative of the home I've found here, even if I've been hiding in the walls. Along with this post, I'm attaching a picture. This is all development before trying any herbs whatsoever.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-07-2013, 04:40 AM)MissC Wrote:  I grew boobs at puberty, and it wasn't from being fat, which I wasn't. High schoolers are merciless, so there was discussion of having them removed.

That never happened, and as my give-a-shit broke a long time ago, I'm glad it didn't. I considered myself one of the lucky trannies who didn't need fake boobs!

Anyway, at this point, I dress and present more female than male... at a 38C/36D there isn't much hiding them anyway. Thus... since I display boobage every day, I want them to be bigger! Having already had noticeable breasts for 20 years makes that an easy decision.

(10-07-2013, 06:16 AM)ABChristianDEFG Wrote:  Hey, all. I've been lurking for months now, this being my first post. Like others, puberty hit me like a brick. Of course, at the time, I never really noticed what was going on. I wasn't aware of hormonal imbalances, at least not of this extent. I'm 20 now, and more than ever my eyes are rather open to the fact that my hormones were clearly out of whack. And they most likely still are. I remember being more interested in presenting female as early as two years of age. Without rambling about my experiences so far, I just wanted to state what I believe to be my main reasoning for wanting to grow breasts, or rather enlarge what I've already been endowed with. Mostly, it just feels like the way I'm supposed to be. There's a large amount of sexual thrill for me. More importantly, though, further feminizing myself just feels "right". I used to hate my breasts, but as I grow older, I just become more thankful. Sure, it still leads to a lot of confusion within my own mind, but looking back, there have been many signs pointing to the fact that I simply would rather be female. As for now, though, I'm trying to give myself more time to be sure. I've been through a couple of bottles of PM, spread over a few months. And, as expected, I reacted fairly quick. I am currently not taking any, but I do have half a bottle. Some days, it's hard not to start again. Disposing of the rest certainly makes me uneasy. To end this rant, I'd just like to say I'm highly appreciative of the home I've found here, even if I've been hiding in the walls. Along with this post, I'm attaching a picture. This is all development before trying any herbs whatsoever.

Holy crap. BOTH of you sound like you're more likely to have some sort of intersex condition. You really REALLY should get that looked into. Especially you Christian. Those boobs, completely natural, are NOT gyno. That's the sort of completely natural development any FEMALE would envy!

(10-07-2013, 07:08 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  some sort of intersex condition. You really REALLY should get that looked into.

For what purpose? I understand the possibility... but there wouldn't be a damn thing that could be done about it, even if I wanted to!

As for the rest, well... I take anything I see on the internet with a pinch of salt. Wink

(10-07-2013, 07:20 AM)MissC Wrote:  
(10-07-2013, 07:08 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  some sort of intersex condition. You really REALLY should get that looked into.

For what purpose? I understand the possibility... but there wouldn't be a damn thing that could be done about it, even if I wanted to!

That's not entirely true! If you are legitimately at least 50% anatomically female and that plumbing is all fully functioning enough to cause serious breast growth like you're describing, you could be in danger, and they WILL fix it if you want them to. Either make you all male, all female, or figure out a way to allow you to keep both safely. And if you choose to try to keep both safely, they may even want to study you, which would mean you wouldn't even have to pay them much if anything and they might even pay you for the privilege.

Of course... if you're both BS'ing us... GTFO. This ain't the place for those kinds of games. This is a serious discussion forum for serious issues. Not games.

Me... I only somewhat suspect my anatomy might be hiding a secret, I don't have enough to go on to take the chance I'm wrong and wind up paying for all the tests and explaining why I wanted them to begin with.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon