Poll: What is your primary motivation for wanting breasts? More than one choice is allowed. - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Don't know why, just want them
12.50%
12.50%
For sexual stimluation/gratification, with or without a sexual partner or partners of any gender
20.11%
20.11%
Want to be more feminine or in support of crossdressing for non-sexual purposes
21.74%
21.74%
Want to experience it as part of living the one life we get to live
25.54%
25.54%
As a step in transitioning to a female body
15.76%
15.76%
Other
4.35%
4.35%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Reasons for people with penises growing breasts

I think this is a very important question, as each individual has their own reasons for seeking NBE... Furthermore, the numerous methods used for breast enhancement have other effects which may be desirable.

In my case, I've begun taking pueraria mirifica not just for breast enhancement but for subtle yet widespread feminization. I sit somewhere on the spectrum of transgender. Not quite fully female, but definitely not male. Having a more androgynous body would be much more comfortable for me. The effects that female hormones and their plant-based relatives might have on me emotionally would also be a wonderful gift.

The way I see it is that I've spent my life thus far being a feminine existence in a male body and I've been uncomfortable with it. I might as well do something about it instead of just waiting as I always have.

Because they started growing on their own. Went to an endocrinologist and she found my hormones all out of whack. Was put on the T therapy.

But I like the feel of nipple play. Feels much better then the other way.

I think I've been T low all my life. I've never had to shave, Unless you call shaving peach fuzz shaving. Also when I was much younger I liked dressing up as a girl. Made me feel all fuzzy and warm inside.

Now at 55 years old. My breast are starting to poke out at the sides. I can feel them under my arms.

I've been alternating PM powder and T therapy.

Tim

Those look pretty nice to me, Julie!! Lucky girl!!

I'm doing it because I'm (in the process of becoming) a transgender.

(10-07-2013, 06:16 AM)ABChristianDEFG Wrote:  Along with this post, I'm attaching a picture. This is all development before trying any herbs whatsoever.

Really?? WOW!!! NICE!!
Have you ever had a scan (MRI, is it?) to find out if you have ovaries? With that much meat and NO outside help, you just MAY be one of those guys that is actually a woman!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon