Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A slightly direct topic (not for the queezy types!)

Ok so what I need to know is has anyone thought of taking the liquid rectally? It is the fastest and most efficient way to get things absorbed into the blood stream and since the liquid leaves a lot to be desired when it comes to taste I was wondering if anyone has tried it.
I figure it's safe I just am not wanting to be the first necessarily. I will check back when I get up for work in the morning provided I am not under water! The flooding here has been worst in a decade at least!

Most of what I've read suggests that PM needs the first pass through the liver to be most effective. I've read of people taking prescription hormones anally to avoid the first pass, but not PM.

Anyways, I take the extract in water....its not that bad. If the taste really bothers you , you should mix up milk and ovaltine before adding the drops. Preferably chocolate flavor. That stuff kills almost all the taste of the PM extract.

Yeah I mixed it with a diet protein shake today and through the nastiness of the shake I didn't notice the PM taste. It's not a horrible taste it's just not pleasant either. The things we do for happiness!

(10-07-2013, 09:19 PM)Davidhasbreasts Wrote:  The things we do for happiness!

What's that thing "they" always say? "Beauty is pain." I guess everything has a price, and not all of it is monetary. I'm considering switching to liquid extract when the time comes to reorder since the capsules do tend to disturb my gut a little, and with the liquid I can do a single dose first thing in the morning if I choose to.

I have heard others claim PM works best when it makes the double pass through the liver that only occurs when ingested, but I don't know how true that is. Abi is getting results just applying liquid extract directly to her breasts. She used to ingest the liquid. I guess everyone is different so your idea might work quite well or the pH of the liquid might disrupt the delicate balance of the ecosystem there. I don't know if a few drops could be enough to cause disruption. You could always try it and report back your results. I'd be curious to know.

Calcium in milk very much aids the pm

Try the liquid in milk, no problem with the gut which I do find with capsules

Also when I ingest the liquid in milk it fires the nipples up very quickly

Julie

(10-07-2013, 09:40 PM)MonikaT Wrote:  Abi is getting results just applying liquid extract directly to her breasts. She used to ingest the liquid. I guess everyone is different so your idea might work quite well or the pH of the liquid might disrupt the delicate balance of the ecosystem there. I don't know if a few drops could be enough to cause disruption. You could always try it and report back your results. I'd be curious to know.

I actually changed it again and am ingesting it as well as applying topically now. I'm barely using up my remaining EV and then I'll probably raise my PM doses even more. Possibly by adding some PM to my future meal replacement mix I'm trying to work up atm.

Doesn't really seem to have made much difference compared to when I was using EV internally and PM topically... Perhaps PM is more complex than I initially suspected and it actually works differently internally than externally.

(10-07-2013, 09:50 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Calcium in milk very much aids the pm

Try the liquid in milk, no problem with the gut which I do find with capsules

Also when I ingest the liquid in milk it fires the nipples up very quickly

Julie

I have never tried PM in milk... I never did like it all that much. However, I do like yoghurt... and ideas on the efficacy of PM in yoghurt?

Should be similar

J

Well I will have to do a trial after I have a baseline established. Since I could be the first I want to do it scientifically. What I will do is do my first week orally and my second week rectally! The reason so close is I dont want the time taking PM to be much of a factor in the actual experiment.
So far in my first week I have zero changes taking PM orally but I have until next Tuesday. So we'll see. I am currently taking 960 Mg a day One dose in morning and one after I get home from work. Will keep dose same in second week for trial.

Lol
Patience helps as well
Big Grin
Julie
X

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon