Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

To Budd or not too Budd ?

Ummm
puzzled,

As most aware this is my 2nd time back on PM after the first shot 6-7 months ?

This time in 3 and a half weeks I have now matched the previous growth of 6 Months ??????????????????????????????????????

Question is

I grew breast buds last time then they became doughnouts and mellowed out ,

Will I bud again, or do we do one budding ???

Aerolas are now almost 2 inches wide and nipple puffy ,

Julie
x
Brick 

2 inches wide? Lucky!! Smile

From what I can tell, the buds were simply the beginnings of breast tissue forming. When I quit for almost a year, what I had developed had gotten much smaller, to the point of not even being able to tell that I had developed anything to begin with, including the initial breast tissue/buds. My girlfriend didn't even believe I had ever developed anything at all until I showed her pictures!

Upon restarting I was able to get back to my previous level in just over a month, which says to me that the initial breast tissue I had developed was still there the whole time, it had just become much smaller.

I stopped again after about 6 or 7 months, and had developed to almost a 34b this time. When I started back up for a third time about 9 months later, they had once again significantly decreased in size, but this time they did not go away (or seem to go away) completely. Growth came even faster that time than the last. That was around last April. I finished up with fairly high doses about 5 weeks ago, and had got to between a 34b and 34c. I stopped again for about a month, as the high doses had caused my testes to shrink to an alarmingly small size. This was quite shocking as they are normally annoyingly and frustratingly large, but I do wish to maintain function. After about 2 weeks they had returned to their original size. A side note: I have always been fairly well endowed and have never experienced any permanent reduction in the size of my penis, nor do I wish to. (I hope that's not TMI) I waited a few more weeks and am now back on lower doses.

Perhaps because this break was so short, I am already feeling the tenderness and slight pain about the nipples that tell me I am back on track.

I hope this helps to answer your question, and I also hope it may help those who are curious of the dangers of permanent loss of function. Of course we are all different, and at different places biologically, this is just my experience. I have actually been intending to post something about my experience with shrinkage at times when others have asked, and thankfully Julie has been helping to bring me out of my little shell through private messages, so hopefully I will be sharing more and overall more involved in the discussion going forward.

Well done Lisa
You have a beautiful figure it needs sharing

Find the decrease in testicles very interesting and the fact they recovered size

Information is important too us all

Julie

When your buds develop into a cone shape, the "cone" will start to widen and expand out. This is your breast. Odd thing it is, you can push your finger tips all the way down inside of it but if you squeeze from the sides, it feels like a golf ball sized knot. My "knots" are about the size of tangerines now, if I bend over, they definitely sway lol. They always seem to start filling in in places that i didn't think were going to fill it. My boobs started out heavy on the bottom. I though I was going to be stuck that way, then the tops started filling out with gusto, making them much rounder.

Well the good news is that right breast is larger than left and there is a mass within so looks as if budding again

In 4 weeks

It's a lot faster when growing again

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon