Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PLease help me :(

So i opened uo too my parents today.... and they weren't thrilled i kinda hate myself right now Sad so i guess i wont be doing pm til i get out of "their" house so yeah idk... i just feel depressed and they think im gay i didnt even mention that im gonna try to explain a little more later...any advice about this situation is this really my fault i feel evil or like something is wrong with me Sad

Hon its not your fault

If your trans , your trans,

Remember lady gaga

Born this way

We just have too deal with it in best way we all can

Be positive

Julie

I'm sorry to hear that Sad
It can take time for people to accept, especially parents who thought they 'knew all about you', and some never do. If you just told them you are trans* they are probably confused/scared and have trouble making sense of it all. If you are lucky and give them time they might come around eventually. Try to explain to them how you feel and give them lots of information if they are willing to listen. Otherwise you should be strong and proud of who you are. It's your life and you have the right to make what you want of it and to be happy Wink
*Hugs*

Welll i have to wait 2-4 years before i cna start pm they dont want me to do it in "their" house Sad... this really puts me down but atleast ill be younger than zachi and he had amazing results older than me http://www.ainterolherbs.com/forums/Thre...hat-to-say

Anyone know a way i could have breast growth without using herbs or anything like a massgae...?

(04-08-2013, 12:24 AM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  Welll i have to wait 2-4 years before i cna start pm they dont want me to do it in "their" house Sad... this really puts me down but atleast ill be younger than zachi and he had amazing results older than me http://www.ainterolherbs.com/forums/Thre...hat-to-say

Anyone know a way i could have breast growth without using herbs or anything like a massgae...?

you could rebel and smoke a lot of marijuana that can cause breasts i not serious its just crazy it more socially acceptable but illegal way to get a little breast than pills breast but you know i think everyone i know smoked it at some point.
what about herbal tea thats a 'normal thing'

Hello Jamie,

I'm also sorry to hear about your parents' poor reaction to what you told them. Sad I don't think this is your fault or says anything negative about who you are. Their inability to understand is their problem, not yours.

I don't know of a way to achieve breast growth without the use of herbs or hormones. While you are still living in your parents' house and are unable to use pm, I suggest you learn as much as you can about NBE and pm. I think being knowledgeable with NBE and pm can be a significant benefit in the long run once you can start to take pm.

I don't know your age, but I presume you're a teenager. Fortunately, with NBE you can pursue breast growth at a later age and still get good results. I didn't start NBE until I was 25, and I think I've made good progress so far. A number of members have also started at a later age than me and have also attained noticeable growth. While you may feel frustrated and hopeless about not being able to pursue NBE now, please keep in mind all is not lost if you have to wait a few years before starting NBE.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon