Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What Jobs do we all do ?

(13-07-2013, 10:31 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Seo ?
Julie

I believe that is search engine optimization, as in getting results for a site to appear higher up in the results list, and to a more targeted audience. It's big business for businesses.

Still

It then

The theme

Well I work in the auto business,dealership level in service management...not IT but my job does involve a huge amount of computer work on a day to day basis

mechanic and body man

(13-07-2013, 10:20 PM)andielee Wrote:  Hi ErinMichelle

I am now into SEO industry now

Andilee, A/B testing and targeting is my favorite part.

(13-07-2013, 10:31 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Seo ?
Julie

Julie, it means Search Engine Optimization. It is the mojo used to get Web sites and pages to the top of search pages, like on google or bing.

(14-07-2013, 06:41 PM)ErinMichelle Wrote:  , it means Search Engine Optimization. It is the mojo used to get Web sites and pages to the top of search pages, like on google or bing.

Without just buying the "prime" space outright. Some companies do... Though I usually ignore their ads. Google at least DOES clearly tell you those spaces are reserved for paid "results".

Most companies that do that though also do use SEO as well to try and get their web site up there in the normal rankings as well.

Registered Nurse

Hi, I´m new in here, my post will be following shortly,
but Anyway to answer the Question.
I´m a Truck Driver and yes I wear Bra and Knickers to workBig Grin
Always Ladies Jeans, oh and yes sometimes a Skirt as i am Driving
*Giggle*

Love to hear from you all

Welcome

Theres something a little naughty about a trucker wearing a skirt

Nice one

Julie

Psychology teacher & doctoral student.
This is a great place to observe abnormal behavior!!!
mua-ha-ha-ha!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon