Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What Jobs do we all do ?

(18-07-2013, 05:01 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Welcome

Theres something a little naughty about a trucker wearing a skirt

Nice one

Julie

Oh yes, Maybe Sometime i will get controlled by the police too, thats the Danger as a trucker. I can´t wait to see there reaction
*Giggle*Angry

(19-07-2013, 04:47 AM)JustEmily Wrote:  Psychology teacher & doctoral student.
This is a great place to observe abnormal behavior!!!
mua-ha-ha-ha!

Truly? I haven't seen any abnormal behaviour here in quite some time.

(19-07-2013, 07:18 PM)sfem Wrote:  
mua-ha-ha-ha!

You don't think a psychologist would see genetic males trying to grow female breasts while presenting as male as deviating from the norm?

mua-ha-ha-ha!

Abnormal as in deviation from the norm... yes. YES. Y E S!

Healthy, I am leaning towards yes too, in that there are people here that are taking steps to become what they truly are... this is body modification to an extreme, and I am not sure if it is "worse" than extreme tattoos and body gauging. (not that I am judging that... live and let live, harm none, etc.)

To realize what you need to have to be happy and then take steps that only really effect your own body regardless to what the greater society deems normal is very abnormal in today's world.

Consider that there are some really destructive things people do to escape who they are... drugs, violence, voting republican... you name it.

Getting hippy and hoping for a a c cup seems mild compared to that guy who works at the hardware store who is so tattooed he is more ink than not.

But we all have our own definition of normal, don't we? My dear wife says things like "you want boobs, great, I cant wait to play with them."

I am truly blessed. And I am not normal.

and yes, I suppose that tattoos are easier to cover than breasts, so my argument is kinda holey... and gauges grow in, but you get my point, right?

Just Emily
Too damn right
Screw normal
Normal is boring
Wow love your wife
Mines just been telling me , don't worry most boobs grow one larger
Rights almost twice the size of leftie ?

Full of strands and tissue , leftie seems asleep

We are both very luck

Julie
Xxx

Well, I'm tempted to stir the pot by saying we're normal, just not common. But I know this is a primarily western culture group so I probably should have just put a smiley face on the end of my post. Anything else is very likely going to devolve into a semantics debate. But I will say if there's anything seriously abnormal about us, it's our willingness to explore and act on our options for our own reasons despite societal resistance to being atypical.

(19-07-2013, 08:53 PM)JustEmily Wrote:  
mua-ha-ha-ha!

Healthy, I am leaning towards yes too, in that there are people here that are taking steps to become what they truly are... this is body modification to an extreme, and I am not sure if it is "worse" than extreme tattoos and body gauging. (not that I am judging that... live and let live, harm none, etc.)

To realize what you need to have to be happy and then take steps that only really effect your own body regardless to what the greater society deems normal is very abnormal in today's world.

Consider that there are some really destructive things people do to escape who they are... drugs, violence, voting republican... you name it.

Getting hippy and hoping for a a c cup seems mild compared to that guy who works at the hardware store who is so tattooed he is more ink than not.

But we all have our own definition of normal, don't we? My dear wife says things like "you want boobs, great, I cant wait to play with them."

I am truly blessed. And I am not normal.

and yes, I suppose that tattoos are easier to cover than breasts, so my argument is kinda holey... and gauges grow in, but you get my point, right?

(20-07-2013, 02:28 AM)sfem Wrote:  Well, I'm tempted to stir the pot by saying we're normal, just not common.

Thank you for saying this sfem. I've similar thoughts about the contemplation regarding normalcy and such. I don't see the terms "normal" and "common" as interchangeable in this type of situation.

(19-07-2013, 08:53 PM)JustEmily Wrote:  
mua-ha-ha-ha!

Normal? what the heck is that?

(20-07-2013, 07:19 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  Normal? what the heck is that?

Normal in social theory is conforming to an average... So by being abnormal we are, first, not conforming, and second, not average. I'd say I'm proud to be abnormal!

The "normals" are all either sheep, lemmings, or both.

I actually prefer the normal of number theory, which basically states that no two numbers are ever the same. Likewise are no two people ever the same.

Certainly no two breasts are the same
J

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon