Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Still a bit scared and confused, but continuing on

Yeah... I try very hard not to show it and give people the satisfaction, but the reality is that their opinions of me hurt a lot.

Their opinions aren't going to change who I am and what I have to do though, so I'm going to have to just get past it somehow. Or get to the point that I pass so easily that they can't have any nasty opinions.

Luckily, I am completely female inside, so I can just make a complete swap and maybe someday fade back into the woodwork... Those of you between have a much much harder path to walk. Believe me I'd never want to be in your shoes Sad

Oh, and I'm in blue-collar Ohio. We've got plenty o' dem red necks 'round 'ere too. Not that all red necks are necessarily bigoted assholes, but a lot of them seem to be.

Now I'm a TG, less a TS. Meien wife has accepted my breasts and she likes it even I have some feminine traits, because these are already since I live in present.

I was still a child something "different" what the classmate made ​​me until I moved to the high school and feel. Emotional, less hair growth than on the head, then later into perspective.

An endocrine investigation has revealed that I'm more woman than man, a variant of Klinfelder syndrome, what has changed for me in an intersex form, which many also explained my affective occurrence, which was from indoctrinated me in youth, however.

I am a full human being, with no clear definition of whether I want to be a man or a woman. Externally as a man accepted, not even by my breasts have grown influences, people often say that I can be very emotional, but also very logical. That led to what I have now, found up to the fact that I missed the breasts a more balanced relationship to myself.

And I'm recognized as a complete man, and few dare, if you do not know me to lie with me on a spiritual level to, but then maybe because I dare open views towards the person.
I allow myself and my feelings no longer suppress, even when I was small when I brought up the crying got away.

My wife likes the person you are now, who does not want his man, but just as, if not more, a woman. And so I will be more accepted than the compulsive audition of a man who I'm not.

The opinions about me have changed so much taken out the negative note, and even if I have the urge to push back my feminine side in clothes, I can with the changed person I am now, and better on the environment react.

Of course, people look confused on my chest approach. And to strangers (for example in the pool) I often say that it is a kind Gynomastie when I'm asked about it, but I hope in the near future en femme to go to the swimming pool.

To me simply lacked the "normal" feminine expression, or appearance.

I feel (now) well, thanks also such as your forums, and I'm happy when my design also helps you to also accept you own. Because only this is important, one must accept that in themselves, then everyone will look your way and watch as your normal!

Make your eyes open! Seeking eye contact with the other. Do not be afraid! You are what you are and that's good! You are perfect the way!

Sorry for my bad english..

Annam
excellent post

and Abbi,

Inbetween, umm not sure, quite a few on here ie sfem and pansy are very balanced and strong in their mind sets and they are very much inbetween,

Now too me I would be mortified if I was diagnosed a full TS , because with my obssesive mind would have too want too do something about , but also know I would not , so would have too boil and suffer.

Wheareas I if I know I was a halfway and did not actually have too fully transition but actually growing breasts increasing e and actually doing something about it and "recognising" the "she" within me I would certainly be happier than if full TS.

We are a strange mix here, but without doubt the best mix as I am a member of many forums and without doubt this is the "middly balanced"

Julie

(15-07-2013, 12:22 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Annam
excellent post

and Abbi,

Inbetween, umm not sure, quite a few on here ie sfem and pansy are very balanced and strong in their mind sets and they are very much inbetween,

Now too me I would be mortified if I was diagnosed a full TS , because with my obssesive mind would have too want too do something about , but also know I would not , so would have too boil and suffer.

Wheareas I if I know I was a halfway and did not actually have too fully transition but actually growing breasts increasing e and actually doing something about it and "recognising" the "she" within me I would certainly be happier than if full TS.

We are a strange mix here, but without doubt the best mix as I am a member of many forums and without doubt this is the "middly balanced"

Julie

We are indeed. I was mainly speaking about the "public perception". Publicly I'm somewhat more accepted by society as a whole, especially if and when I ever get to a point where I just fade into the background and don't stand out terribly much from all the rest of the girls...

I guess we're just all who we are though and there's nothing we can do to change that. And it's very difficult for us to understand anyone with a situation unlike our own. Even other TS are going to be very different from me and hard for me to understand in some ways.

And annam, thank you for your thoughts. And don't sweat the language difficulties. I wouldn't even be able to string together a broken sentence in your language whatever it happens to be. And despite it being somewhat broken, it is still far far better constructed and sensible than many of the things I hear my fellow native speakers say...

I wish I knew if I had any kind of intersex condition... But my "maleness" was determined to be "obvious" enough to never be tested. And I sure can't afford to go get it done now.

(14-07-2013, 10:04 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Yeah, not caring about what others think is easier said than done. I suppose I care to some degree myself or I wouldn't be ranting about how what they think doesn't matter!

Sorry to vent in your thread there lol.

No worries on the venting, it was still technically on topic anyway! Currently trying to work up the courage to go out in a bra today, at least for a little while. If the boobs are going to keep getting bigger, I suppose I need to be "practicing", so to speak, by being out with them a bit more visible. I am seriously envious of some of you and your ability to be in public and notice people having a reaction, and still not care!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon