Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

t blocker

Hello all

I've been on and off PM (Ainterol) for a few months and will shortly be starting my official hormone therapy Estradil through my GP.

To start with, I'm going on E only, and no T blockers.

When I start the official stuff, I will stop PM entirely and let the doctor-prescribed hormones take over. Should I consider a herbal T blocker? Any advice which? Saw Palmetto? I've read it can also be an anti-estrogen?

Or should I just be patient and wait to be prescribed a medical T blocker in the future?

Thanks, Rach x

That doesn't make a whole lot of sense...usually you'd start out on E and a T blocker like spiro or androcur to knock it down at the start, so then you could drop it after it's done it's job. At that point, supposedly the E alone would be enough to keep it at a low level.

Anyways as for herbal DHT blockers, SP and spearmint seem to be the most used. As for pharma T blockers, I listed the two most people take. In the US, you'll almost always get prescribed spiro, abroad it varies more...from what I've read.

If you are going under a doctor's care and going the pharma route, I would ask your doctor these questions. I would also recommend you let the doc know about anything you decide to add to the mix. You don't want unintended side effects, particularly any that would be deleterious to your general health.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon