Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Still a bit scared and confused, but continuing on

What wrong with Texas?

What's wrong with Texas?

Don't get me wrong, I was born and raised here, I love it for the most part but there is a vocal majority of closed-minded, loudmouthed bigots in certain areas. Even in a progressive city like Austin, I run into them all too often.

Aw I'm sorry too hear that the people in your area are so close minded have they ever commented on your breast and or if you wear a bra

Most people are cool, the ones that are not, REALLY are not. Breasts don't show much yet, but that because I do not wear a bra out of the house most of the time. Nothing bad so far personally, I just think about some of the people I've run into and how they may have reacted if they were to notice. Some of the more extreme ones I can easily imagine trying to kick my ass out of their "I don't understand it, beat it up!" mentality. This is the primary reason that I rarely wear a bra. With a bra, they are out there for sure. I am very likely being paranoid, but am so far unable to not be. I'm working on it. Smile Another problem is that since I have moved to Austin last year, I am just now starting to make some great friends, I don't want to have to start over! I know, if they are so great they will accept me, it's just my fear; hopefully it is irrational fear.

I hear ya there too Lisia... I live in Ohio and it's pretty much the same here, with one difference I am 6'1" and 265lbs. They don't vocalize much with me. That may change as I try and lose weight. I doubt it though.
Keep your chin up Lisia Try and avoid those people as much as possible, and as far as a workplace goes I am pretty sure an employer who refuses to hire you based on appearance alone is not worth working for. The employer will usually go by work. You may try to do a temporary assignment with a company say 30 days so they can see how you work before deciding whether to hire you. if you can get to an interview pitch that idea to them. Every employer I have had has loved the idea of trying me out... Wink( not like that people) before they commit to hire me.

I appreciate your experience and willingness to share in these matters, David. I can't even imagine what kind of hell some of the kids must have made middle school for you. You have obviously come out on the other side of it a strong and compassionate person.

Yes, I am 5'9" and having occasional problems with digestion of food, plus I've always had trouble putting on weight to begin with. I haven't checked in a few weeks but I would be surprised if I'm over 130 pounds right now. This makes breasts extremely visible under certain conditions, but I refuse to let my intimidation of possible imagined worst case scenarios to stop me from pursuing something I have felt so strongly about for almost as long as I can remember; or to stop me from being who I am.

When I'm not in full blown paranoia mode I am quite content with being "a little of both", more so than I would ever be as fully one or the other. At these times, knowing that I have achieved a small portion of that goal does bring me peace.

Yeah I live in texas too and know how you feel. The area I live has a growing homosexual community so I'm hoping that things aren't as bad and I don't get labled as a homosexual. I'm 100% straight, just feel more whole with breasts now. If my fiance were to leave me then I would know she never truly loved me and know there's girls outthere that would. But I doubt that would happen since lately she is constantly playing with them. She gets a kick out of it because when I do something she doesn't want me to do she says, " ill pinch your boobs".

Texas here too and we're getting a really bad name all around!
I'd move if not for job, family, friends, etc. lol

julie

Sometimes I think about the rejection I might encounter if/when I have something that is bigger than acceptable for males and then I think, "well at least I have the company of all of you." ...But, as nice as you all are, you're not much more than virtual friends. I know you're real but we can't get together on Friday night for a little comradery (wouldn't that be a sight) or call each other and talk on the phone like family. When it comes down to it, we're all alone in each of our communities - that's a little scary. I don't want to be, "that guy with the hooters" but that's what I'm headed for.

One thing that calms my fears a little is that, literally half the women I see throughout my day have breasts that are barely noticeable because of the clothes they are wearing. If their shirt is loose fitting and they have average to small breasts, they don't really show. Remove the bra and and they might disappear completely under her shirt. It's only when the clothes are tight that breasts, no matter how small, become obvious. So, I'm hoping that if someday I have female looking breasts, I'll still be able to minimize their appearance when necessary with a gyno compression undershirt and loose fitting outer shirt. At this point, I can't imagine not taking PM for many reasons. If they get bigger than what I can conceal and have to explain, I think I'll say I'm on a medicine that causes gyno.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon