Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A pondering

How do genetic females keep from touching their breasts? After a month mine feel a bit fuller and I have a real hard time not cupping them in my hands with admiration! Today while in the middle of a meeting I caught my hand going towards my left one. I was in shock and horrified a the thought someone might have noticed. Now I'm laughing at myself. Smile

From my experience, a lot of my genetic female friends do touch their breasts a fair bit. More of an answer to your question, though, I think it has to do with the male sex drive in some cases. Often times, it's a comfort in knowing your body is becoming what you've always felt it should be. I'm sure there are plenty of reasons that I don't even know of. And, obviously, there isn't one clear answer across the board. Also, it just feels good and right.

(16-07-2013, 03:26 AM)ErinMichelle Wrote:  How do genetic females keep from touching their breasts? After a month mine feel a bit fuller and I have a real hard time not cupping them in my hands with admiration! Today while in the middle of a meeting I caught my hand going towards my left one. I was in shock and horrified a the thought someone might have noticed. Now I'm laughing at myself. Smile

im genetic female and i sure dont keep from touching my breasts its a kinda awkward sometimes but im a really comfortable person so if someone catches me im fine saying just like yh i do it without thinking especially if im smoking the other hand goes down my shirt haha or no ones in the room even with people im relaxed around or anytime im daydreaming or if im sad ok anytime im not thinking about not doing it and for lots of reasons they make me feel happy, comforted, relaxed, feminine and very sexual but not allways this reason not wearing a bra makes me notice them much more they feel amazing just to walk
Christian i do have a 3 times+ a day sex drive wether that makes diference or no

Its tough
My left nipple is larger and more playful than my right and am always even in company slipping a finger through my shirt and teasing it,

Julie

(16-07-2013, 03:26 AM)ErinMichelle Wrote:  How do genetic females keep from touching their breasts?

I suppose when the breasts aren't really an erogenous zone the urge to fondle oneself isn't as great. Also I think when you're wearing a bra it's a bit more challenging to be touching your breasts discreetly.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon