Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Electric breast massager! OMG!!!

So I bought an electric breast massager on ebay and let me say this ... it is awesome. Be careful with the power though as I think I about throught it off the first time. You will know it's working I currently can only stand like lvl 4 power and I think it goes way to 11+ not sure who those are for my God! It's hard to type while using it though. It's a small pink pedometer looking device with 2 pads that go under a bra to massage you on the go. It takes 2 AAA batteries and fits easily into your pocket. I think I found a new buddy! Experiment with the speed and power settings as well as different pulse types. I love this thing already. It also has a timer that is set for 15 minutes so you don't have to wonder how long you have been using it. I think this cheap little device should be in everybody's wardrobe!

Link to the massager I bought!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pink-Electronic-Breast-Enlarger-Enhancer-Massager-Use-W-Brava-Noogleberry-Pills-/130945866159?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e7cfb59af

Posts by others a few years ago on this board report that if you use it very much, you will get red spots that look a lot like acne on your boobs that don't go away. I didn't follow the conversation so I don't know if a solution to that was found.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon