Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dreaming of having DD's Need Advice

I'm very nervous on making a change for myself. I am a male who dreamed for the last nine years of having his own pair of girls. I have been fighting this obsession for a while. I have some man boob action already but now I need to go bigger and more feminine. I love to fill up some Victoria Secret bras with no problem soon. It's a deep secret that no one knows around but myself. Which direction I should take in making myself more feminine? Any ideas? I love to have DD's by age 30 which its not a long way away. My dreams are coming soon to begin.    

Welcome to the forum Smile1. Have you read the FAQ yet? You can find it here.

sfemblog.wordpress.com

If you have more specific questions after reading it, we'd love to give you our thoughts. It's just a little hard to know where to begin because your questions above are pretty broad.

Hello smile1.

Welcome to the board. Smile

I second what doodlebug said. Your questions are very general. Reading the FAQ will help you get a better understanding of NBE and what it entails.

In short, taking herbs is one option for growing breasts. It'll most likely take years though, and there's no guarantee you'll be filling DD bras.

DD would be too big for me... I would be happy with a B or C

Nice round coconut looking A would do me

Julie
x

B or c's would do good for me Smile but if I could get d's that would be amazing!

Thanks Everyone. I read the FAQ's. Great info there. I know DD's can be a long way. I can be happy with a B or C Cup. What are the best herbs that money can buy?

Pm

Julie

Preferably Ainterol PM.. Tried others... That iis the only one that has worked for me at least..

Not convinced on ainterol especially after being sent incorrect product and no reply from them as too replacements so will not be buying again.

I find the pm uk site and product just as good

J

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon