Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Blouses

Just a thought

Are there some corporate blouses or male looking blouses that anybody wears

Was thinking they may be a little more loose at the top too take the eye from the observer or stop the nipples from screaming for attention

Julie

As I see it, there are a couple of flaws in your reasoning. Blouses frequently have what I guess is called a gusset at the bust line which actually calls attention to the breasts and is a feature usually not seen in men's shirts. Furthermore, and maybe I'm the only one who notices this stuff because I occasionally crossdress, women's clothing buttons on the opposite side of men's clothing, and I would notice this. In fact, years ago, I noticed on VH-1 Behind the Music that Anthony Kiedis was wearing a female coat or top when they profiled the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Even women's T-shirts have smaller collars, and I would notice that, too, if I saw a guy wearing one. If a guy is going to wear a woman's blouse, he may as well just wear a bra and get it over with. It isn't subtle in my opinion.

I agree with Monika. There is just no such thing as a woman's top that does not say woman's top. And blouses practically scream it a mile away.

Ok
Thank you just checking in case I had missed something

Rapidly reaching the stage where female shorts or trousers are too be worn for more comfort and many of us do that

Julie

I tend to scour Amazon for women's button downs that have a minimum amount of form fitting features.

On one end if they just have darts, you can tend to get a way with them. The other extreme would be princess seams, which are a dead giveaway.

Depending on the shirt it's also possible to undo some of the shaping via a seam ripper. It sure isn't easy, but worth the effort.

It seems like guys clothing is getting tighter fitting... not like women's, but closer than in the past.

I bought this from Amazon (grey) but it was a little too... obvious for me. I might get up the courage to wear it later.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004HO6MN4/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I also bought this one (black). I think it will work and pass as a "fitted" male shirt.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0043OE7WQ/ref=oh_details_o04_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Yes they button on the wrong side but to the unsuspecting, I don't see how anyone would notice. It's still a button in the center of the shirt until you get to the top and notice it's on the left... or is it right?

Spoked, do you have any pictures to give a better idea what you're talking about? I looked up princess seam but I'm not sure I'm "seeing" what you're talking about.

Julie, Hope this helps. I'm always looking for stuff that pushes the gender line a little. I like this topic, no matter how many times it comes up and appreciate everyone's input and "finds". I, for one, LOVE hearing about and seeing what what everyone else is finding and wearing (in public). I guess I share that trait with the GG's.

I don't think anyone would really notice on that second shirt, not casual observers anyway. Maybe a fashion-conscious lady or two. Go for it!

(18-07-2013, 07:00 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Just a thought

Are there some corporate blouses or male looking blouses that anybody wears

Was thinking they may be a little more loose at the top too take the eye from the observer or stop the nipples from screaming for attention

Julie

I used to use minimizer bras a lot to fit into shirts or dresses with buttons up the front because I hated the gap between the button and also didn't want to draw to much attention to the girls (modest, just breaking out of my shell now) another trick if you don't have a minimizer you can simple wear your bra and then a sports bra over it...

Unless its very obvious i dont think most men would notice, most certainly wouldnt notice the buttons are on the wrong side, i think women tend to be more accepting anyway of this sort of thing, probably because a lot tend to wear some mens clothes, i dont think i own a pair of mens jeans anymore, i do own a lot of womens jeans, a lot of which look really girly (detailing etc) and i wear them out and about a lot, no one has ever said a word to me about them, the closest i got was "bloody hell" once from someone nearby in a store but that may not have been aimed at me, if your comfortable wearing it i say go for it

(07-06-2014, 03:58 AM)Lisia Wrote:  I don't think anyone would really notice on that second shirt, not casual observers anyway. Maybe a fashion-conscious lady or two. Go for it!
My gay colleagues clocked me wearing a second shirt immediately. If your friends are gay, they will notice.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon