Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nipple kits

Well I am a One,

Ordered standard nipple kits and as of this morning left nipple now fills the nipplette completely ,

When it started life 2-3 weeks ago it could only fill a 1/3rd

Julie

I considered getting some supple nips myself, but decided I want to see how far they go on pm first.

once I get to at least an A/B then I might get some.

Hi lenneth

Well if helps the kits make the nipples very puffy and very sensitive so on the pleasure angle go for it now

Julie

(06-08-2013, 10:18 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Hi lenneth

Well if helps the kits make the nipples very puffy and very sensitive so on the pleasure angle go for it now

Julie

I'm still going to wait, not really doing NBE for Pleasure aspects, I do count such things as a Bonus though.Big Grin

As a new member, let me warn you against getting too involved with nipplefunwear or alternative rubber suction teats. These things are totally addictive, and can lead to male boobs and possible lactation!!!

I do love wearing them, and now fill out the 4XL teat size. Although my nipples retract a bit when I take them off, I have now got larger nipples than many women. My boobs have grown too, so I now wear a bra all the time (not a problem now I can get my size!).

Recently I have found that if I wear them all night, the ends of the teats can be full of an off-white creamy, greasy substance. I have been told that this might be milk which I have expressed, which has congealed in my milk ducts and has been drawn out by the suction.

Has anybody else experienced this?

I am a 61 year old and I have been using them for a year now. My non existent nipples from a year ago are now permanently 1/2" long and 3/8" wide. They are also hyper sensitive and I love the feel of them against a nylon shirt. My wife loves to see them fill the Size 4 in seconds and Size 3XL in a few minutes.
They have changed my life completely as far as nipple play is concerned however, as someone said they are VERY addictive and I get frustrated if I cannot use them any day. I usually have them on for between 1/2 hour and 4 hours depending on opportunity. When I have the 3XL on and my wife squeezes the tips it is like an electic shock going through me. Highly recommend any man to use them.

Try filling them with water in the shower and using them... water doesn't compress like air.... I made my own out of racket balls.... and when you use water instead of air..... you get insane suction...

(02-08-2014, 12:32 PM)Karren Wrote:  Try filling them with water in the shower and using them... water doesn't compress like air.... I made my own out of racket balls.... and when you use water instead of air..... you get insane suction...
Thanks. I will try that and let you know.

Tried that last night. How do you keep the water in because as soon as I squeeze them over my nipples the water squirts out, even bent forward.

Water filling didn't work for me either.

Once the teats expand to their proper size, I fill them anyway.

It's a real kick when the teat pops out!

But, after a few hours, the ends fill with a white greasy cream.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon