Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nipple kits

Good morning Valerie Anne. I go by Sandra, male from the UK and 75% female minded.
Before I put mine on, which by the way is a few seconds after I get up in the morning, I use Tesco Sequre Clear Lubrication 75Ml, cost £3.00.
It is a pump action ware based lubricant so I put one squirt in each teat. Then I use my little finger to spread it evenly inside the teat, then run my finger over my nipple and areola. The teat grips really tight and, like you, when it pops out from the 3 sided flat faces it makes me gasp. The slickness also allows me to turn them around without loosing suction. Now that is a nice sensation too, twisting them around while pinching the end. I end up with pre-cum every time.
I have just ordered Size 4XL as the 3XL are too tight now and the Size 4 are not long enough to accommodate what I now have.
These have changed my life forever as I am permanently aroused, day and night and at 61, that's a gift I treasure.

I have been using the niplette I love it it makes my breasts look rounder and I love the look of smaller areolas pointed nipples.
I found they are much more sensitive now too if I feel horny I get much more tingles in my nipples and they stick out I think this is sexy haha.
I did think of buying supple nips before but wasn't sure if they were any good maybe I would try too one a tiny bit wider but the same height as niplette any ideas what size that would be?

(03-08-2014, 07:18 AM)daring_liaison Wrote:  Tried that last night. How do you keep the water in because as soon as I squeeze them over my nipples the water squirts out, even bent forward.

You have to bends over 90 degrees so the water doesn't spill out.... hold them up to your breasts... squeeze out the water and let go....

Looking at the Niplette it looks about a Size 2 SuppleNipp. Looking at the size of your breasts I would say go for the Size 3XL if you want slightly longer nipples that will be like electric when touched, or a standard Size 4 if you want them wider. I have worked up to the Size 4 but after only 2 weeks I now need longer so ordered Size 4XL. You will love the freedom of being able to wear them all day if you want to under your bra and have awesome feelings. It is quite possible to get a nipple orgasm with the sensation.

(09-08-2014, 07:24 PM)Karren Wrote:  
(03-08-2014, 07:18 AM)daring_liaison Wrote:  Tried that last night. How do you keep the water in because as soon as I squeeze them over my nipples the water squirts out, even bent forward.

You have to bends over 90 degrees so the water doesn't spill out.... hold them up to your breasts... squeeze out the water and let go....
Done that and yes, when they pop out they suck my nipples so quick to the very end. Makes the tips very sensitive when squeezed and such a tight fit they take some getting off...not that I like taking them off at all.

Water filling is awesome!

I am presently in agony waiting for my water-filled XL's to "pop" me out.

I feel that I have got a 1lb lead weight hanging from each boob!

Yes, but the sexual pain of feeling them so tight and bright red is awesome. And when they do pop and your nipple fires itself into orbit right to the end of the teat....oh wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Worth the wait

I've been curious about this for a while. I luckily had grown both my areola and nipples with about 18 mos of HRT 10 years ago. My nipples are also perpetual high beams. I'm not looking to make them much longer but definitely I want fatter nips. I ordered the size 4 and they arrived at my office yesterday. I couldn't wait to try them on at home, and I am very glad no one came by my cube to ask me anything for an hour.

Even though my nips are about 3/8" wide flaccid I almost filled the cups! I guess I got a bit carried away because I created a bit of blistering on the top of each nip.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(13-08-2014, 04:00 PM)ErinMichelle Wrote:  I've been curious about this for a while. I luckily had grown both my areola and nipples with about 18 mos of HRT 10 years ago. My nipples are also perpetual high beams. I'm not looking to make them much longer but definitely I want fatter nips. I ordered the size 4 and they arrived at my office yesterday. I couldn't wait to try them on at home, and I am very glad no one came by my cube to ask me anything for an hour.

Even though my nips are about 3/8" wide flaccid I almost filled the cups! I guess I got a bit carried away because I created a bit of blistering on the top of each nip.

I recently graduated to the Supple Nipps 3XL and quickly saw some permanent growth. However I find that wearing Supple Nipps regularly for long periods actually dulls the erotic sensitivity of my nipples. I need to take a break for a week or two to regain my full sensitivity.

I have had the 3XL for 3 months now and my nipples have grown completely in them and are too tight. I ordered to Size 4 but my nipples were already the size of them when sucked and I needed to stretch them raher than expand. They are a nice 13mm wide at the base all the time. My new 4XL arrived today and I could not wait to try them. My nipples expand full width no problem. They draw up about 3/4 way up with no blisters so i am now going to work on them and hope they will fill them within 3 months, my ultimate goal and the end of the size I want to be.
After having them on for 3 hours and massaging them from the bottom and working up my nipples expanded nicely at the base. I shall keep working the fat up until it settles all the way.
I use plenty of lubricant that helps to keep the nipples supple and not crease so that when they have reached their ultimate goal they will be perky continuously yet soft and pliable to the touch.
I also tried the water treatment on them today, filling them with water and squeezing them over my nipples until they were 3 sided. OMG!! When they popped out after about 20 minutes it was like an electric shock.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon