Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nipple kits

(13-08-2014, 09:57 PM)daring_liaison Wrote:  I have had the 3XL for 3 months now and my nipples have grown completely in them and are too tight. I ordered to Size 4 but my nipples were already the size of them when sucked and I needed to stretch them raher than expand. They are a nice 13mm wide at the base all the time. My new 4XL arrived today and I could not wait to try them. My nipples expand full width no problem. They draw up about 3/4 way up with no blisters so i am now going to work on them and hope they will fill them within 3 months, my ultimate goal and the end of the size I want to be.
After having them on for 3 hours and massaging them from the bottom and working up my nipples expanded nicely at the base. I shall keep working the fat up until it settles all the way.
I use plenty of lubricant that helps to keep the nipples supple and not crease so that when they have reached their ultimate goal they will be perky continuously yet soft and pliable to the touch.
I also tried the water treatment on them today, filling them with water and squeezing them over my nipples until they were 3 sided. OMG!! When they popped out after about 20 minutes it was like an electric shock.

Amazing the growth you have gotten from these suction cups. What do you mean "massaging from the bottom"? Do you mean starting with the rim of the Supple Nipps? Do you massage with a circular motion?

By the way, are you able to have nipple orgasms (no touching of the penis) by working the tips of the cups? I have some amazing multiple nipple orgasms that way.

Start at the rim and knead the nipples all around, gradually squeezing as it you were squeezing up an ice pop lolly. Work your way up the nipple and you will find the fat will move from your chest and up the nipple. Mine have over the last 12 months. I anticipate the 4XL will be full in 3 months and the nipple will be 5/8" wide x 3/4" long by the too.
I have found they are less sensitive while I am using the SuppleNipps all the time so I leave it alone (so difficult too) for a week. I caress by hand and the sensitivity returns, big time!!!

(15-08-2014, 04:40 PM)daring_liaison Wrote:  Start at the rim and knead the nipples all around, gradually squeezing as it you were squeezing up an ice pop lolly. Work your way up the nipple and you will find the fat will move from your chest and up the nipple. Mine have over the last 12 months. I anticipate the 4XL will be full in 3 months and the nipple will be 5/8" wide x 3/4" long by the too.
I have found they are less sensitive while I am using the SuppleNipps all the time so I leave it alone (so difficult too) for a week. I caress by hand and the sensitivity returns, big time!!!

Thanks for the tip. One further question: do your photos show your nipples in what is now their normal state or is this just after removing the suction cups?

(15-08-2014, 07:51 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  
(15-08-2014, 04:40 PM)daring_liaison Wrote:  Start at the rim and knead the nipples all around, gradually squeezing as it you were squeezing up an ice pop lolly. Work your way up the nipple and you will find the fat will move from your chest and up the nipple. Mine have over the last 12 months. I anticipate the 4XL will be full in 3 months and the nipple will be 5/8" wide x 3/4" long by the too.

Thanks for the tip. One further question: do your photos show your nipples in what is now their normal state or is this just after removing the suction cups?

I tried this now. I don't know whether it will enlarge my nipples significantly, but it felt so great I had to stop several times to avoid having a nipple orgasm!

No use fighting a nipple orgasm! The kneading of the base of the Supple Nipps felt so fantastic that I had a powerful double nipple orgasm!

My profile is normal. The last one is after I removed the size 4xl.

(15-08-2014, 11:58 PM)daring_liaison Wrote:  My profile is normal. The last one is after I removed the size 4xl.

Impressive and inspiring!

I am really happy with them. I caress and knead them as often as I can, often 20 times a day if I get the chance. I think the secret to expansion has been making sure they are well lubricated with the cheap Tesco unscented lube. It has made them supple but firm and maintained the sensitivity.

Nipplesupps are great, I even Noogle when wearing them. I actually passed out from that orgasam.

(16-08-2014, 09:06 AM)daring_liaison Wrote:  I am really happy with them. I caress and knead them as often as I can, often 20 times a day if I get the chance. I think the secret to expansion has been making sure they are well lubricated with the cheap Tesco unscented lube. It has made them supple but firm and maintained the sensitivity.

I have been wearing Supple Nipps for four years and agree that the lubricant is key. The lip balm becommended by the supplier sucks; I use A+D ointment and it works like a charm. It also keeps my nipples nice and soft.

Enjoy your wonderful nipples this weekend! You can be sure that I will be pleasuring mine!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon